Check your account email address ×

Mass shootings per president

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So posting actual statistics make someone a racist now :dunno: 

I'm playing today as an self absorbed, pretentious and oblivious Liberal.  I had my hair done this morning and  most I my brain removed at lunch.  I hope I smell nice!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm playing today as an self absorbed, pretentious and oblivious Liberal.  I had my hair done this morning and  most I my brain removed at lunch.  I hope I smell nice!

I'm going to butt fuck you motherfucker!:D

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Looks like niggers kill niggers to me

No.  Those are just our everyday democrats.  No big deal.  The mass shootings are mostly registered democrats or affiliated/voted for democrats deciding to kill more democrats.  Jeez!  God damn Republicans!!!!! 

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

9469E21A-EBD1-4BA6-BE87-4A7A0801D1C7_zps

What a misleading crock of shit lol. Obama and GWB both stand at 16 mass shootings a piece. That graph shows Obamas total deaths not mass shootings lol. This last guy really brought those numbers up. But it still stands at 16 apiece for Obama and Bush. 

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52183521

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

What a misleading crock of shit lol. Obama and GWB both stand at 16 mass shootings a piece. That graph shows Obamas total deaths not mass shootings lol. This last guy really brought those numbers up. But it still stands at 16 apiece for Obama and Bush. 

So the Dems started buying guns and training under Bush...and got proficiently better under Obama?  I see your point.  I never thought of it that way.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So the Dems started buying guns and training under Bush...and got proficiently better under Obama?  I see your point.  I never thought of it that way.

I don't care if the shooters were Dems or Repubs. I'm just pointing out the FACT the graph is a crock of shit. 

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Perhaps you missed the pic in the OP