Check your account email address ×

#trumpisdead

well... he's dead on Twitter apparently.  bunch of you hosers were wrong, yet again.  :lmao:

Elon Musk indicated on Wednesday that the Twitter account of former President Donald Trump will not be restored ahead of the US midterm elections next week, answering one of the biggest unknowns following his takeover of the social media company.

Musk confirmed early Wednesday morning that “Twitter will not allow anyone who was de-platformed for violating Twitter rules back on platform until we have a clear process for doing so, which will take at least a few more weeks.” The billionaire Twitter owner had previously said he would start a “content moderation council” and that no major content decisions would be made until it was in place.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/02/tech/elon-musk-twitter-donald-trump

• Gold Member

Yeah Old news , Tim Pool reported on this days ago saying Elon claimed it may take months before all accounts are reviewed and possibly restored. 

Trump may very well be reinstated eventually dont cheer just yet. 

CNN :lol:

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Trump said he didn't think he'd come back to Twitter last week but he did wish Elon the best.:whistle: Good luck with CNN they fell in the toilet this month again, their viewership is way down. :flush:

Just Kidding Gotcha GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

first of all, if you think I give two fucks about CNN, MSN, FOX or any of the 24/7 infotainment networks you have grilled marshmallows between your ears

second of all, the looney toons here celebrated for almost a week now about Musk taking over Twitter and the prospect of the Mango Mussolini coming back to the platform.  fairly certain I said in (I believe) your thread on page one it was a slim chance because he's committed to TruthSocial which has the current value of Trump airlines, Trump university and Trump steaks combined.

https://www.investors.com/news/dwac-stock-falls-before-trump-media-vote-with-musk-heading-twitter/

#TruthHurts

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah Old news , Tim Pool reported on this days ago saying Elon claimed it may take months before all accounts are reviewed and possibly restored. 

Trump may very well be reinstated eventually dont cheer just yet. 

CNN :lol:

show me all the threads and meme's about it here

I'll save you the trouble

you can't

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

show me all the threads and meme's about it here

I'll save you the trouble

you can't

:mc:

You're spiraling again . Take your TDS pills MC JR. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

first of all, if you think I give two fucks about CNN, MSN, FOX or any of the 24/7 infotainment networks you have grilled marshmallows between your ears

second of all, the looney toons here celebrated for almost a week now about Musk taking over Twitter and the prospect of the Mango Mussolini coming back to the platform.  fairly certain I said in (I believe) your thread on page one it was a slim chance because he's committed to TruthSocial which has the current value of Trump airlines, Trump university and Trump steaks combined.

https://www.investors.com/news/dwac-stock-falls-before-trump-media-vote-with-musk-heading-twitter/

#TruthHurts

If that's the case you should probably not quote any of them, kind of seems hypocritical. :bc:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

#TruthHurts

Its nice to know that you and smales get your talking points from the same places.... :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If that's the case you should probably not quote any of them, kind of seems hypocritical. :bc:

fact;

Trump can't grift from Twitter.

Mob Boss Trump is dedicated to his own grift... https://www.thedailybeast.com/truth-social-exec-says-trump-demanded-co-founder-give-shares-to-melania

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fact;

Trump can't grift from Twitter.

Mob Boss Trump is dedicated to his own grift... https://www.thedailybeast.com/truth-social-exec-says-trump-demanded-co-founder-give-shares-to-melania

I take it your not voting for Trump in 2024? You are definitely an anomaly in northern Wisconsin. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

#TruthHurts

Most who are celebrating Musk taking over Twitter is because its hilarious and its a pissing off the SJWs...Not just because Trump would be back :lol: 

Many people will get to be back. Its good for disrupting woke culture. 

I mean Joe Biden is getting fact checked now :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-deletes-tweet-social-security

The White House opted to delete one of its tweets that was fact-checked by Twitter. 

"Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden's leadership," the official account tweeted Tuesday. 

:lol:

51DDE115-1BAB-4EA4-964C-2345367F20D9.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this

is 

not

the 

HCS

general

forum

bruce-lee-lee.gif

Tell o bright one that Trump posted he would not be coming back after Elon posted he would allow him back. My key words were "if its true". 

suck my dick GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell o bright one that Trump posted he would not be coming back after Elon posted he would allow him back. My key words were "if its true". 

suck my dick GIF

ummmmmm, no.

you two can sort this out 

get the fuck on the ice... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115174455ba5c716b2a9

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ummmmmm, no.

you two can sort this out 

get the fuck on the ice... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115174455ba5c716b2a9

He’s like a red headed step child now :lol: He’s been beaten down so many times now he’s scared to address me :roflcrying:. He won’t quote because of the backlash :roundhouse: 

Now watch how fast he quotes me and tell me I’m not pulling his strings :read:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

He’s like a red headed step child now :lol: He’s been beaten down so many times now he’s scared to address me :roflcrying:. He won’t quote because of the backlash :roundhouse: 

Now watch how fast he quotes me and tell me I’m not pulling his strings :read:

:corner:

if you've got a problem with red heads............

it's a good thing much of mine has thinned out and/or turned gray.

:(

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pray to your god :lol:

D32774F3-1F7E-4350-A021-183E08082AA1.jpeg

thanks for the reminder... I need to send @Bontz a Christmas gift.

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-deletes-tweet-social-security

The White House opted to delete one of its tweets that was fact-checked by Twitter. 

"Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden's leadership," the official account tweeted Tuesday. 

:lol:

51DDE115-1BAB-4EA4-964C-2345367F20D9.jpeg

but what about someone no one currently in this thread voted for?

:crazy:

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

thanks for the reminder... I need to send @Bontz a Christmas gift.

but what about someone no one currently in this thread voted for?

:crazy:

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I mean Joe Biden is getting fact checked now :lol:

Im saying why Elon buying twitter is being praised and is hilarious . 

So far you only found Badger claiming Trump would be back on Twitter before midterms