Check your account email address ×

Michigan Deputy Deadly Pizza Run

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Probably going to Buddy’s .  Man is that some good Stuff’.  We made the run last night 

20437728-78BD-4BAD-9987-DCC50CC5B3D5.jpeg

They have that limited special 'Every slice is a corner' right now. Pair it with their antipasto :hungry:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They have that limited special 'Every slice is a corner' right now. Pair it with their antipasto :hungry:

The antipasto is delicious.  We had that for appetizer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking lying POS….

Did you see this one?? Guy running from cops on a motorcycle, dumps the bike, foot chase, cop tases the guy, the guy has a gallon of gasoline in his back pack.

explosion.gif.8487650b3b45a21f0e81d6b1587439b2.gif

• Gold Member

I got some Cop buddies but most of these dudes that are Police are fucking wack job egotistical maniacs .

I had a run in with a "retired Police officer" from my town the other night. The dude was the most angry rude motherfucker ive met in awhile. Probably beats his wife is my guess. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I got some Cop buddies but most of these dudes that are Police are fucking wack job egotistical maniacs .

I had a run in with a "retired Police officer" from my town the other night. The dude was the most angry rude motherfucker ive met in awhile. Probably beats his wife is my guess. 

I hope a good 'fuck off and die' was utilized....

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

I hope a good 'fuck off and die' was utilized....

I think I said something along those lines eventually. :lol:

But what really was getting him mad was me just kept smiling in his face as he thru lame insults at me like the bratty little child boomer he was. He was turning red with rage. I think he wanted me to hit him or something.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I think I said something along those lines eventually. :lol:

But what really was getting him mad was me just kept smiling in his face as he thru lame insults at me like the bratty little child boomer he was. He was turning red with rage. I think he wanted me to hit him or something.  :lol:

Fuck those mother fuckers....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

40% of cops openly admit to being domestic abusers so the actual number is probably 80ish%

• Like 1