Check your account email address ×

alright, its all conspiracies maybe, but wtf are these about ' thread

• Gold Member

the statement -----''' 'the pharmechutical companies have control over media'

the response of the general public -----;don't be crazy. trust in the science'

ok maybe, but  wtf is this about then ?  (3) Brought to you by Pfizer - YouTube    

the statement- ' most mainstream media are told to parrot narratives and are just an extension of government'

the response of the general public-' dude you believe in all that nonsense.your crazy if you think the news is compremised '

maybe, but wtf is this about then?     (3) Sinclair's Soldiers in Trump's War on Media - YouTube    

the statement-  'the Ukrainians  have a heavy far right white supremacist neo nazi  influence in both there government and millitary'

the response of the general public---' were the good guys.our governments would never back neo nazi ideological groups in any way '

probably not , but wtf is this though ?  (3) Canada's meeting with Ukraine's self-professed Nazi paramilitary - YouTube   

the statement--- ' all our governments have been infiltraited and are linked to the world economic forum.They do not care or take orders from there publics no more.'

the response of the general public------' the wef is just nonsense and they certainly aren't tied to our government in any way.I trust our elected officials.'

I hope your right, but wtf is this about then ?    (3) Merkel, Putin, Trudeau, Freeland all trained under Klaus Schwab - YouTube  

and so on ....its so convenient and lazy to just dismiss everything as a conspiracy , look at these videos and say ' so what?'' 

in your heart of hearts, honestly, these don't make you raise an eyebrow at all at least?  how can it not?

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a crazy world.

Welcome to people waking up to what's really happening.

ive been looking at both sides to conspiracy theories ' since the late 90s. ive never been closed minded and was willing to always listen to it , watch the 'proof' or where the claims come from, and judge it accordingly. that being said, i was real quick to see alot of it as nonsense pretty quickly and move on.

but......when theres things brought up , or recorded, or something undeniable ,  i don't cling to 'its nonsense '.ive changed my mind many times when something is explained to me and makes sense or theres more information to learn on it.

over the last id say 6-10 years, im quicker to be skeptical of the official stories or takes from established media or atleast equally as skeptical as i am of 'conspiracy takes' which more often then not lately, appear to be correct.

the earths flat and the politicians are alligator shapeshifters ..eh..simmer down.

the elites are plotting against us and inside jobs ....eh, theres alot there.

the problem is the nutcase theory is printed right next to the one with real plausibility and then both are discarded as nonsense. i think thats possibly by design..and it sucks because it seems to work.

• Gold Member

When it comes down to it the MSM is owned buy a handful of elites who run cover for the rest of the elites buy using identity politics, fanning the flames of racial strife and pushing bullshit narratives designed to keep we the people distracted. I mean they actually named their highest award after one of the men who glorified yellow journalism. They are paid liars, always have been.

@ZR800efiLike you I have grown more and more jaded of what the supposed powers that be claim to be the truth. Since its inception the US Government has been a party to an untold number of lies. If the government were an individual you would consider that person a pathological liar of epic proportions. Why would anyone believe our government in modern times? Especially not with the corporate involvement (interference?) at just about all levels of government. How do career legislators making less than 200k a year retire as multimillionaires?

Considering that its hard not to look at some of these conspiracy and at least wonder about them. As you said, the flat earth crowd (sorry @jtssrx) or the birds aren't real crowd are clearly off their rocker. But many of the so called conspiracy theories around covid are proving to be surprisingly accurate in truth. Epstein dies in prison when he is the single most notorious inmate in the joint and could possibly spill some globally heavy hitting names?  And it was only suicide? How does Gislane Maxwell end up in prison without naming one single client of Epstein's? 

Its hard not to be skeptical of what these people claim the truth is. Fucking liars, the whole rotten bunch of them.

• Like 4

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

When it comes down to it the MSM is owned buy a handful of elites who run cover for the rest of the elites buy using identity politics, fanning the flames of racial strife and pushing bullshit narratives designed to keep we the people distracted. I mean they actually named their highest award after one of the men who glorified yellow journalism. They are paid liars, always have been.

@ZR800efiLike you I have grown more and more jaded of what the supposed powers that be claim to be the truth. Since its inception the US Government has been a party to an untold number of lies. If the government were an individual you would consider that person a pathological liar of epic proportions. Why would anyone believe our government in modern times? Especially not with the corporate involvement (interference?) at just about all levels of government. How do career legislators making less than 200k a year retire as multimillionaires?

Considering that its hard not to look at some of these conspiracy and at least wonder about them. As you said, the flat earth crowd (sorry @jtssrx) or the birds aren't real crowd are clearly off their rocker. But many of the so called conspiracy theories around covid are proving to be surprisingly accurate in truth. Epstein dies in prison when he is the single most notorious inmate in the joint and could possibly spill some globally heavy hitting names?  And it was only suicide? How does Gislane Maxwell end up in prison without naming one single client of Epstein's? 

Its hard not to be skeptical of what these people claim the truth is. Fucking liars, the whole rotten bunch of them.

its tough to ignore. the only way you can still chirp the narratives after seeing all this lately is just a couple scenarios;

1.your dug in.you've argued and ridiculed others over your viewpoint and you just refuse to acknowledge it due to ego and are embarrassed to admit you were fooled.

2. you believe the mainstream, you always have. it looks professional, got a clean letterhead and these are the adults in the room. to suddenly see they were wrong / lied to you shatters everything you thought you knew. OMG, what else may have  been fabricated??!? . can't deal with that reality, too scary.

3.you just don't want to pay attention cause yolo and its payday and its not effecting your life currently so screw it. no point worrying or learning, im just one person and can't do anything about it , so... did you see jersey shore today?

4. you stand to profit from it directly or indirectly.

5.you do not want social repercussion. its not worth it to you.its easier to just go along with it and reap the social benefits.

its one of the 5. its not cause your smarter, its not cause its the science', its not 'cause you loved Ukraine, its because the picture box told you this is the proper stance so form your opinions accordingly.  tv shows or facebook echo chambers. gotta put my ukraine flag up, gotta get those likes and virtue points '

ignore your life experience, your lying eyes, and the citizen on you tube making zero dollars telling you whats what, no my friends , thats all nonsense. 

be smart, put your undying trust in paid institutions who stand to profit. thats the sensible approach , and the morally superior one.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

i mean honestly, its like a test to see how far they can distort an event one way while you watch it in real time and see the other. 

BLM riots. The mainstream needed so badly to not say whats happening and were walking on eggshells in fear of the dreaded R word being thrown at them so close to an election.

the magic / disturbing example was buildings on fire and looting going on in real time as the cnn on the scene' guy stands there doing his best ray charles impression with a big bold letterhead reading 'firery, but mostly peaceful protest' is nothing short of comedy..

that is the wizardry that fools about 50 percent of the population. The rest of us not bought in sit here laughing with our arms crossed baffled that anyone could be manipulated to this level. 

but they are, and in spades. you almost got to applaud them on tricking that many people with terribly transparent material. they aint got much to work with, but its nothing a few buzzword insults to anyone that says different can't fix.

1984. manipulate the language, eliminate any alternative point of view, you already won half the battle.

were here.its now.

if you never read 1984, you really should.the similarities will scare the shit outta you.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

2 plus 2 = 5'

no it don't.i got 2 and 2 in my hand right now, it equals 4'

'let me say this again ...ahem, because we all know only a racist homophobe would not see this as 5.we all know people like that don't deserve to make a living or feed there families...so anyway , 2 plus 2 = what ?'

'......it equals 5'

'good boy.it most certainly equals  5. wouldn't you all agree? you can keep your livelihood jimmy... hey look everybody, jimmys not racist or homophobic at all.what a good person he is. you all should be like jimmy...or else...'

thats how we have gotten here to our current state of society. 

Edited by ZR800efi