Check your account email address ×

Anyone ever buy a rebuilt title vehicle?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Driving home with the Expedition now. The repair looks very good , new door sill skins welded in and nothing looks hacked. Everything lined up well and works right. The paint work leaves a little to be desired , color matches very well but I can see orange peel from 5’ pretty easily. I can live with that though. Otherwise what a nice truck. This is the most well optioned vehicle I’ve ever owned and it should work well for us for a long time. 

Give the paint some time and see if they can wet sand it and buff it out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hasn't Ben worked mostly in the heavy equipment industry, stationary.  It's a world you know nothing about.

Several of my customers.

Nothing about?

I've got tens of thousands of hours on all kinds of heavy equipment.

200 hours is at most 3 weeks work.

You must have a bad source, imagine that! :lol:

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Looks good. How's it drive?

Like Doug said, give the paint some time, then bring it to someone to wet sand/ buff.

Drives perfect , it should serve us very well. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Driving home with the Expedition now. The repair looks very good , new door sill skins welded in and nothing looks hacked. Everything lined up well and works right. The paint work leaves a little to be desired , color matches very well but I can see orange peel from 5’ pretty easily. I can live with that though. Otherwise what a nice truck. This is the most well optioned vehicle I’ve ever owned and it should work well for us for a long time. 

Looks good 👍. Fords got shitty orange peel from the factory anyways I wouldn’t worry about it. Few hours wet sanding and buffing be mint or keep it dirty even easier.