Check your account email address ×

Another Russian defeat.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Looks like the Russians lost ground in the Kherson region today as well. It ses like it might be a good time get in your car and drive across the bridge back to Russia if you are a Russian living in Crimea.

One of Putin’s right hand guys a called the Russian military a disaster yesterday. 

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How do you figure ? They were all Ruslan in late 80s early 90s when I was in kiev . So pretty much every one over 30 was born Russian.  And every one after has Russian moms or dads or both . Reality 

Yep. I lived in Moscow in 1991 and visited Kiev.  They hadn't seceded yet so they were born Russian.  Seems to me what you were born into is part of you.

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yes. In the same Americans are predominantly German, English, Irish, and Italian 

Errr, completely different.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One of Putin’s right hand guys a called the Russian military a disaster yesterday. 

The good news for the Russians is there is not much of their military left so it should not be that much of an embarrassment in the future.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yep. I lived in Moscow in 1991 and visited Kiev.  They hadn't seceded yet so they were born Russian.  Seems to me what you were born into is part of you.

Errr, completely different.

So Putin is murdering Russian women and kids. Last week he used artillery on a convoy of civilians. Russian soldiers came in and cleaned up with small arms. Three survived. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So Putin is murdering Russian women and kids. Last week he used artillery on a convoy of civilians. Russian soldiers came in and cleaned up with small arms. Three survived. 

I thought Russia was only getting their ass kicked. Make up your mind :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I thought Russia was only getting their ass kicked. Make up your mind :lol:

The Russian armed forces are killing civilians. The Ukrainians are surrounding and killing Russian armed forces. It’s easy to understand. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The Russian armed forces are killing civilians. The Ukrainians are surrounding and killing Russian armed forces. It’s easy to understand. 

Yeah thats it ! :suicide: