Check your account email address ×

Crazy people talking

Anler

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

So NATO has confirmed that the pipeline was blown up by a "state actor" but wont admit it was them LOL. Anyone with a brain knows it makes no sense for Russia to blow up a pipeline that provides a significant amount of their revenue. 

Putin can't just turn off the gas he controls, instead he needs to blow it up.

marcia-sure-jan.gif.0b3464b92c98ad2574b8970d98379c19.gif

Edited by ArcticCrusher

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russian gas makes up a fairly small amount of their income. The money is in oil. 

You have been wrong about everything. You said everything would be fine. The exact opposite has happened. Maybe you should go lay down. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You have been wrong about everything. You said everything would be fine. The exact opposite has happened. Maybe you should go lay down. 

Trying to think of a major issue he’s been right about 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You mean stop listening to what Putin has to say? That’s interesting. You swallow every piece of propaganda he spouts. 

No, stop listening to the lying msm.  They need to dumb sheep to buy into this propaganda.  

The same playbook, sorry its nato who are the bad ones here.

You are a fucking idiot, you prove that daily.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, stop listening to the lying msm.  They need to dumb sheep to buy into this propaganda.  

The same playbook, sorry its nato who are the bad ones here.

You are a fucking idiot, you prove that daily.

NATO is the baddy. :lol: You walk hand in hand with china and Russia and I’ll stay with NATO. Cya. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

NATO is the baddy. :lol: You walk hand in hand with china and Russia and I’ll stay with NATO. Cya. 

You’ll do what you’re told by TV man. No more, no less. And you don’t have the capacity to deviate from that 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’ve got Jimmy dore and AC. :lol: 

And you’ve been literally wrong about everything as long as any of us can remember  so I can use your track record as a guideline for what the truth is tbh 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

And you’ve been literally wrong about everything as long as any of us can remember  so I can use your track record as a guideline for what the truth is tbh 

I’ve been right about everything. I said Russia would invade while everyone was saying they wouldn’t. I said Ukraine would put up a fight-while reading how Russia is crushing them daily. Sorry about your luck. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who are the biggest colonizers of the last 1000 years? You saying those are the good guys? 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been right about everything. I said Russia would invade while everyone was saying they wouldn’t. I said Ukraine would put up a fight-while reading how Russia is crushing them daily. Sorry about your luck. 

Collusion. You’ll never live that down 

Russia was destined to annex Ukraine since Biden started a coup 

Ukraine put up a fight with 100 billion from the US and has still lost territory. Well done!

you were wrong again. Big surprise 

Edited by ACE

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Collusion. You’ll never live that down 

Russia was destined to annex Ukraine since Biden started a coup 

Ukraine put up a fight with 100 billion from the US and has still lost territory. Well done!

you were wrong again. Big surprise 

Let’s start with #1. I said from the beginning that collusion didn’t happen. I’ll leave it right there because you just made a fool of yourself.