Check your account email address ×

Gillman flash rzr?

Any one have there flash ? 

I went for it with there clutching  

Will see if it helps this turd out if the hole 

Typical polaris bullshit cost you a grand to make it as fast as a cat with 200 less cc 

https://gilomeninnovations.com/high-performance-ecu-tuning-clutch-kit-performance-package-rzr-900-ace-900/

EZ - what are you riding?  Is it a 900 or 1000 RZR?  Kinda curious what you end up with for feedback as Gilomen is less than an hour away from me & I think they have a pretty good reputation.  So I'd be interested in following suit if you're happy with their stuff.

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Any one have there flash ? 

I went for it with there clutching  

Will see if it helps this turd out if the hole 

Typical polaris bullshit cost you a grand to make it as fast as a cat with 200 less cc 

https://gilomeninnovations.com/high-performance-ecu-tuning-clutch-kit-performance-package-rzr-900-ace-900/

I hear the gym ram flash is better 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 9:50 AM, Bontz said:

EZ - what are you riding?  Is it a 900 or 1000 RZR?  Kinda curious what you end up with for feedback as Gilomen is less than an hour away from me & I think they have a pretty good reputation.  So I'd be interested in following suit if you're happy with their stuff.

It is a 2022  900 trail the 50 inch 

• 2 weeks later...

Well it deff woke up the 900 big time . Real happy . Can spin the wheels when ever I want now .

0 to 60 in just under 6 sec . Best we can figure with a stop watch and the dash speedo 

Dash speedo 83mph on tar . And that is a bit sketch in a 50 inch 

Full throttle reverse no seat belt 10mph. Bull.

All in a 1050 bucks with the 50 hr service included so all fluid and air cleaner and what ever else the 50 hr is ?

Parts back helix 1 spring and weights . Assuming primary spring by size but really only glanced in box .

100% recommend the flash and clutching 

I have been disappointed with the rzr from day 1 now it is what it should have been out of the box . Just normal polaris shit cost you a grand to make it as fast as a cat with 200 less cc 

• Like 3

On 9/4/2022 at 12:09 AM, Ez ryder said:

Well it deff woke up the 900 big time . Real happy . Can spin the wheels when ever I want now .

0 to 60 in just under 6 sec . Best we can figure with a stop watch and the dash speedo 

Dash speedo 83mph on tar . And that is a bit sketch in a 50 inch 

Full throttle reverse no seat belt 10mph. Bull.

All in a 1050 bucks with the 50 hr service included so all fluid and air cleaner and what ever else the 50 hr is ?

Parts back helix 1 spring and weights . Assuming primary spring by size but really only glanced in box .

100% recommend the flash and clutching 

I have been disappointed with the rzr from day 1 now it is what it should have been out of the box . Just normal polaris shit cost you a grand to make it as fast as a cat with 200 less cc 

Nice 👍

Bud jumped in on Monday who has driven it multiple times . Pull along side of him at first intersection .he Had a big grin and said fucking right I can tell the diff big time . The machine they should have built from the factory 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So went up to gilbert a closed mine that is now a atv park this week .

Did not tell a bud about the flash . Every one else knew .

He has a general 1000 

And I continually spanked him every race .

We all had him convinced there was a prob with his general  lol 

After about 1.5 days we told him . He picked up the phone and called our dealer to order it up for his . Dealer knew the call was coming she already had it pulled up ready to go .lol 

• Haha 1