Check your account email address ×

Geoarge Will...

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo - it's Ok to step out of the closet.  Sorry - but you'll have to find a fellow gay man to fulfill your fantasies.  Step out and enjoy it before it's to late.  :bc: 

I'm not gay..but I will fuck the lib right out of you because i love my country ..you fucking commie bastard!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm not gay..but I will fuck the lib right out of you because i love my country ..you fucking commie bastard!

Last I checked - gay meant you prefer same sex relationships.  You're gay. :bc: And that's cool :bc: 

An explicit fantasy you shared and I'm glad you got it off your chest - but you'll have to look elswhere.  Maybe Zamboni will get down on all fours for you... :lol: 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Fuck you ...you faggot I'm not gay I just want to fuck some sense into you!

How many times I gotta tell I'm not gay..if i was gay i would tell you ..you faggot!

You're gay and that's OK.  No biggie.  Admit it. Embrace it. And move on. :bc: 

Your explicit fantasies are detailed and passionate....glad you could finally vent.  Now - maybe you can mount Z :lol: 

I mean I did fuck a bitch in the ass once..didn't fit well..she was a little Mexican..true story but I digress...I mean you gotta agree fucking her in the ass didn't make me gay so why would fucking you in the ass make me gay...a ass is a ass right? and certainly you're a ass.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Look at this fucking cunt shitrider....i would deff fuck your ass way before i would fuck her cunt..you know the cunt you been licking for how long now with really no reasons as to why she should be head cunt of the U.S. Of A.

Iw0asrI0.jpg

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look at this fucking cunt shitrider....i would deff fuck your ass way before i would fuck her cunt..you know the cunt you been licking for how long now with really no reasons as to why she should be head cunt of the U.S. Of A.

Iw0asrI0.jpg

You're gay and rather be balls deep in Dumps Rump :barney::rockernana:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're gay and rather be balls deep in Dumps Rump :barney::rockernana:

You know what you faggot?

I'll hold you down while trump butt fucks you with a ar-15 till  you agree to sign up with the NRA !

I'll try to keep him from unloading in your ass..but hey.

Edited by Capt.Storm

See that's the thing ..if i don't cum in your ass I believe that proves I''m not gay..that i was only trying fuck some sense into you..you follow right..just like your following that  stupid killer cunt.

Edited by Capt.Storm

15 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

TImage result for hillary sucks

Try and name one..just one sr.

Even her own campaign manager can't talk positive about her.

Watching an interview with Wallace..... every question about Hillary is answered with Trump criticism.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Even her own campaign manager can't talk positive about her.

Watching an interview with Wallace..... every question about Hillary is answered with Trump criticism.

Funny how that happens eh?