Check your account email address ×

CDC update guidelines.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why aren't you getting a boost again?

Help me understand your confusion.

I'm not the one spreading misinformation.  This isn't about me.

• Gold Member

Why aren't you getting a boost again?

Help me understand your confusion.

This is what I don't understand about these people ....

He laughs at us for "not believing numbers" but we prove even the BS numbers don't make sense we are "using the numbers" 

Yet he is already done with the Jabs as he defends them. 

Hypocrisy at its finest  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But once we get through this wave, during the lull, you should get vaccinated, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

But you didn't?  So do you or don't believe her?

Youre not helping her argument right?

You can't back up your statements.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This is what I don't understand about these people ....

He laughs at us for "not believing numbers" but we prove even the BS numbers don't make sense we are "using the numbers" 

Yet he is already done with the Jabs as he defends them. 

Hypocrisy at its finest  

He actually thinks he has backing. He only got the jab to travel and is now done cause he believes in natural immunity.  What a fucking clown.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

He actually thinks he has backing. He only got the jab to travel and is now done cause he believes in natural immunity.  What a fucking clown.

Oooo I wanna go on a cruise so I gotta get my Covid shot even though I dont think it should be mandatory and I dont really want it .......But I gotta travel 

Fucking Clown ass Boomers all did this 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Oooo I wanna go on a cruise so I gotta get my Covid shot even though I dont think it should be mandatory and I dont really want it .......But I gotta travel 

Fucking Clown ass Boomers all did this 

He really doesn't understand he is part of the problem not the solution.  Those cowards who have self preservation as therir main driver will continue to convince themselves they are righteous.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He really doesn't understand he is part of the problem not the solution.  Those cowards who have self preservation as therir main driver will continue to convince themselves they are righteous.

exactly ....they went along with closing businesses, mask mandates, mandatory Jabs, people losing jobs , and giving up Freedoms over a Flu.  ...not me . fucking retards. 

Nobody needs your armchair quarterback opinion after the game was lost.

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

exactly ....they went along with closing businesses, mask mandates, mandatory Jabs, people losing jobs , and giving up Freedoms over a Flu.  ...not me . fucking retards. 

No, he claims he didn't support it, but said nothing.

So what does that make him?

I rest my case.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure it is.  I back what I state.  You can't.

Can you back why you shared a video of Ralph Nadal having cramps as being related to a vaccine injury only to find out the video was from 2011? Or why when he went off with shortness of breath you claimed it was being vaccine related only to find out he had cracked ribs? Or why you claimed three sailors who died within a weeks timeframe was vaccine related, only to find out all three were suicide? Or the European soccer player who collapsed on field last summer you claimed was vaccine related when it turned it he wasn’t even vaccinated? Or why you’re claiming birth rates are down due to the vaccine when they’re actually up in the US and the Uk? Or why you don’t understand that correlation does not equal causation?

My personal favorite is the vaccine injury from 2011, if you can please “back that up.”

Looks painful.

:poke:

:bc:

Edited by akvanden

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Can you back why you shared a video of Ralph Nadal having cramps as being related to a vaccine injury only to find out the video was from 2011? Or why when he went off with shortness of breath you claimed it was being vaccine related only to find out he had cracked ribs? Or why you claimed three sailors who died within a weeks timeframe was vaccine related, only to find out all three were suicide? Or the European soccer player who collapsed on field last summer you claimed was vaccine related when it turned it he wasn’t even vaccinated? Or why you’re claiming birth rates are down due to the vaccine when they’re actually up in the US and the Uk? Or why you don’t understand that correlation does not equal causation?

My personal favorite is the vaccine injury from 2011, if you can please “back that up.”

Looks painful.

:poke:

:bc:

How's he doing.  Is he playing back again.  Or did he slip on a banana peel and twist his ankle.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How's he doing.  Is he playing back again.  Or did he slip on a banana peel and twist his ankle.

Irrelevant to a video you posted of him from 10+ years ago, but I’ll watch it again for clues. Thanks for the “backup.”

9_9