Check your account email address ×

It could be possible to save on health insurance cost

Then employers can rule out potential employees who may cost more in premiums. Making more people less employable and uninsured! That sounds like a great idea! What a fucktard.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

Then employers can rule out potential employees who may cost more in premiums. Making more people less employable and uninsured! That sounds like a great idea! What a fucktard.

How many handicapped people do you employ?

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How many handicapped people do you employ?

I employ 1 heart patient, 1 diabetic and 1 senior citizen with all kinds of health issues.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

It's not forced...  it's voluntary and the employee that volunteers for the wellness program savings money.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Your hilarious. I employ over 50 people. How bout you?

None now, from 1983- 1993 ,,,,,, 20- 30 a year,  and I paid them more than the Liar pays one of his employees today , go fuck with him.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Unbelievable. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For life insurance etc sure, not for basic medical. 

It Is voluntary program for those that want to save money on there premiums.  We already have similar things concerning health that are mandatory...  DOT physicals for CDL drivers.  Those physicals aren't voluntary.  The bill purposes is just voluntary for those that want to pay less on their health insurance

Well, I think genetic testing may be extreme but there are already some pretty stringent health physicals for many in the upper echelon of company control.  And that's not "voluntary" unless they just don't want the position.

So, I don't think it's such a bad thing if ee's in the common workforce want to volunteer for health physicals to drop their rates....and it may prompt more to get a bit healthier.  But it will strengthen motives for employers who practice adverse health selection in their hiring.  Again, maybe not such a bad thing.  Why should everyone have to pay for the fatty, lungers?

But genetics?  Hmmm.......so now employers can choose between "possible" non-risk induced cancer or other major medical risks when hiring?  Slippery gross slope.