Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nope dorsett

i looked at the stats 9 receptions on the year I get when they made the trade the receiver corp was decimated but getting to a point where Hoyer is now your backup pretty much means the pats are in a  Brady or bust scenario for 17 and 18.  Have to think they will draft another project this year 

Oh they definatly will. They don't need another 5;-10" cornerback.

Wow!

James Harrison signs with New England Patriots

James Harrison is joining his former enemy. The longtime Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker is signing with the New England Patriots on Tuesday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. ESPN first reported the development.

Harrison went unclaimed on waivers after being cut by the Steelers on Saturday.

Garafolo reported earlier Tuesday that the Patriots decided not to put a waiver claim on Harrison in order get a look at the 39-year-old before any potential signing.

The two-time All-Pro played just 38 snaps over five games with Pittsburgh this season. Harrison did not play in the Week 15 matchup versus the Patriots.

The Pats will look to see if Harrison is able to add any kind of spark to what has been a suspect front-seven for New England this season. The Patriots are tied for 12th in the league with 38 sacks, and Trey Flowers leads the club with 6.5 on the season.

The Steelers' franchise sack leader landing in New England for a playoff run would provide another storyline for a potential rematch in the AFC Championship Game.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so but at least acknowledge the real reason he signed Harrison.:thumbsup:

You might be right Jim. But for whatever reason the Pats are able to get a little more out of washed up and troubled players than most teams :dunno: 

8 hours ago, Winterman said:

Harrison was sent as a mole by Tomlin.  

He will report back with any important info, and sabatoge from within. 

He bleeds black and gold. 

8 hours ago, Winterman said:

He is tasked with injuring Brady in practice 

Yes, yes......I like this guy^^^^^^^^

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haters are gonna hate :bc:

Yes I know....every time an honest analysis is given about The Patriots it's considered Hater Ade...just keeping it real Johnny my man.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes I know....every time an honest analysis is given about The Patriots it's considered Hater Ade...just keeping it real Johnny my man.:thumbsup:

I know it was just the JETS but 2 sacks is still pretty good for your first week with a new team. No?