Check your account email address ×

US oil producers defy calls to open taps and tame war-driven energy prices. Share holders before more oil production.

Just now, Anler said:

Venezuela has been a real problem for the CIA. They keep tryna coup it and they just cant get it done

Oil companies and the petro dollar need to stay intact. They are the scourge of the planet. Nationalization of energy only makes sense. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Investors control tge price and investors look at what the govenment is saying and doing and move accordingly.  

You know like when a pants shitting idiot says he is going to bankrupt tge oil industry when campaigning then stops giving permits to go with the lease investors react just like they should. Then when the same idiot runs over pulls his denchers out to give a gum job and beg the Saudi family's to start pumping investors react accordingly .

So yes in a very direct way the govenment you so covet dose control the price of oil 

It is really so sickening to have to constantly explain this shit to a few people on this site.  Another week and we will have another question asking the same bullshit: 

"Does the government control the price of energy?"  DUH, administration policies control it, whether it's directly or indirectly.  Stop asking the same stupid question, even if you rephrase it, it is still the same question.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oil companies and the petro dollar need to stay intact. They are the scourge of the planet. Nationalization of energy only makes sense. 

Well when we have one world govt then they can "nationalize" it

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well when we have one world govt then they can "nationalize" it

One world government? They can’t even finish a good war. That term cracks me up. One world government. I swear it’s something made up by the numb and bored. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One world government? They can’t even finish a good war. That term cracks me up. One world government. I swear it’s something made up by the numb and bored. 

better tell that to this faggot

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thats why we need one world govt. There was actually an "expert" on CNBC couple weeks ago touting how it is critical that we move to a one world govt due to the challenges of the world today Pandemics, wars, white supremacy, inequality, food insecurity, civil rights, drugs/human trafficking, political strife, etc... it can only be handled on a world level. Its not a conspiracy anymore, its the next move. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Thats why we need one world govt. There was actually an "expert" on CNBC couple weeks ago touting how it is critical that we move to a one world govt due to the challenges of the world today Pandemics, wars, white supremacy, inequality, food insecurity, civil rights, drugs/human trafficking, political strife, etc... it can only be handled on a world level. Its not a conspiracy anymore, its the next move. 

And you believed him. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And you believed him. :lol: 

I believe he believed that. If you have SiriusXM take a listen to CNBC sometime. It's pretty disgusting nowadays. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Investors control tge price and investors look at what the govenment is saying and doing and move accordingly.  

You know like when a pants shitting idiot says he is going to bankrupt tge oil industry when campaigning then stops giving permits to go with the lease investors react just like they should. Then when the same idiot runs over pulls his denchers out to give a gum job and beg the Saudi family's to start pumping investors react accordingly .

So yes in a very direct way the govenment you so covet dose control the price of oil 

Should just nationalize it then if the government controls the price like ya say.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I believe he believed that. If you have SiriusXM take a listen to CNBC sometime. It's pretty disgusting nowadays. 

Please tell me how this new world order is going to get everyone across the world to behave and agree. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Please tell me how this new world order is going to get everyone across the world to behave and agree. 

Ask him that. I dont believe one bit of it. Just saying there has been a conspiracy for years that they want to move us towards one world govt but now they are promoting it openly as a benefit to society as a whole. Then the CIA and Mossad wont have to work so hard to overthrow govts. 

Just now, Anler said:

Ask him that. I dont believe one bit of it. Just saying there has been a conspiracy for years that they want to move us towards one world govt but now they are promoting it openly as a benefit to society as a whole. Then the CIA and Mossad wont have to work so hard to overthrow govts. 

I’m not concerned at all about this one world order government bullshit. It’s simply pie in the sky nonsense. The world moving forward is more likely to go to war over the things that have always driven nations to war. Resources, religion, and territorial disputes. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not concerned at all about this one world order government bullshit. It’s simply pie in the sky nonsense. The world moving forward is more likely to go to war over the things that have always driven nations to war. Resources, religion, and territorial disputes. 

There will always be war

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Should just nationalize it then if the government controls the price like ya say.

Again what gives you the idea govenment can do anything efficiently? Or clean ? They do nothing well except over spend other people's money on shit no one wants or needs