Check your account email address ×

The Pandora papers... Add president zelensky

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not that fucked up....people on either side are susceptible to the same trash. Partisan retardation is a brain rotting cancer and a blight on this world. 

I used to be but that sailed a long time ago. Cheering on varying degrees of shit 

Takes a realization that they truly do use media to manipulate the masses. If there’s a mainstream narrative, you can bet your ass it’s bull shit 99% of the time 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

I used to be but that sailed a long time ago. Cheering on varying degrees of shit 

Takes a realization that they truly do use media to manipulate the masses. If there’s a mainstream narrative, you can bet your ass it’s bull shit 99% of the time 

Exactly ....there’s two sides. Us and them. That’s it 

On 7/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Washington Post:lol:....Zelenskyy has been cleaning house.....sounds like he is anti-corruption De facto!

I see you still love me....faggot

No....he is clean as a whistle...does no wrong....a true humanitarian.

Zelinky did a vogue photo shoot this week & his people aren't too happy about it :snack:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Zelinky did a vogue photo shoot this week & his people aren't too happy about it :snack:

Anyone who hasnt figured out the marketing of warfare and occupation by now isnt going to. We have been lied to about every military conflict we have been in and it is costing us everything. Making it look "sexy" and dramatic doesnt make it less disgusting. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re such a fucking wet brain you can’t remember your own posts?  

What does that post have to do BLM Riots? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/26/2022 at 11:58 AM, Highmark said:

They are all rotten over there.   

On 7/26/2022 at 12:26 PM, spin_dry said:

And trump 

On 7/26/2022 at 2:03 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course but pointing it out mobilizes the true TDS…Trump Defense Squad!🤣

041A0E10-F17F-404E-B956-3B9589302560.thumb.jpeg.5474c4065912ae45809bf9dea2b7cbce.jpeg

On 7/26/2022 at 3:44 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB…have you seen the people at his rallies and the shit they believe and say? 🤷🏻
BTW my only point is that all the motherfuckers have shady shit going on in Russia, Ukraine…ect…

On 7/26/2022 at 7:02 PM, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, I have ,, you wet Brain blowhard.

image.thumb.jpeg.203e05ae623077d0d5f327c05bd950ac.jpeg

My brain is fine but apparently you are on a steady diet of cheap white rum and coke.🤣

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Anyone who hasnt figured out the marketing of warfare and occupation by now isnt going to. We have been lied to about every military conflict we have been in and it is costing us everything. Making it look "sexy" and dramatic doesnt make it less disgusting. 

This one seems different tho with all the dirty deals & bio lab stuff.?

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This one seems different tho with all the dirty deals & bio lab stuff.?

So you don't think dick Cheney holding an oil summit in 2001 which promptly cause oil prices to rise and then waging war all over the oil filled middle east wasnt dirty? Former haliburton guy? Who profited off of all that? Now who owns an oil company drilling in golan heights Syria under the protection of Israel? Same unca dick. No different 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you don't think dick Cheney holding an oil summit in 2001 which promptly cause oil prices to rise and then waging war all over the oil filled middle east wasnt dirty? Former haliburton guy? Who profited off of all that? Now who owns an oil company drilling in golan heights Syria under the protection of Israel? Same unca dick. No different 

All crooked as fuck 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 2:44 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB…have you seen the people at his rallies and the shit they believe and say? 🤷🏻
BTW my only point is that all the motherfuckers have shady shit going on in Russia, Ukraine…ect…

So pathetic.