Check your account email address ×

The First Baby sitter

Just now, soeaster said:

Certainly not condoning the heckling or the response, but what is she supposed to say?  "I know, he's really a POS... Sorry..."

It is funny but I can think of no single other person than Joe Biden responsible for our current situation.  Jill certainly knows that Joe is now and was during the campaign in no condition to be president. So yea unlike most first ladies I think she could take some arrows as she has propagated a false narrative.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is funny but I can think of no single other person than Joe Biden responsible for our current situation.  Jill certainly knows that Joe is now and was during the campaign in no condition to be president. So yea unlike most first ladies I think she could take some arrows as she has propagated a false narrative.

Yes, I do agree with you.  Everyone who is around him day after day HAS to know that he is a shadow of his former self (at best) so it wholly falls on those that have perpetuated the lies and propped him up in order to put forward whoever's agenda that is being pushed.  So yes, she is complicit.

5 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Yes, I do agree with you.  Everyone who is around him day after day HAS to know that he is a shadow of his former self (at best) so it wholly falls on those that have perpetuated the lies and propped him up in order to put forward whoever's agenda that is being pushed.  So yes, she is complicit.

I have been following politics since the early 80s and I can tell you Joe was never the smartest guy in the room. He was and is now almost always on the wrong side of an issue starting with his School segregation stance back in the late 70s when he was a new comer to the pick a failure of the day we are at now.

32 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have been following politics since the early 80s and I can tell you Joe was never the smartest guy in the room. He was and is now almost always on the wrong side of an issue starting with his School segregation stance back in the late 70s when he was a new comer to the pick a failure of the day we are at now.

He was/is what I consider a stereotypical politician, a sheister.  He's always been on the wrong side no matter the issue.  My first political memory was of Reagan/Carter in 1980.  

• Like 2