Check your account email address ×

More PC leftard faggotry on display

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Who's offended?

Are you upset?

You need to get out there and sucker punch some of the Nazis already  :lmao:

Upset......hahahahaha sure yeah that's it....I'm upset that you guys don't like an anti-PC meme. What planet were you hatched on again?

I love how lefties and Liberals are undeterred by the fact that all of the recent "racist attacks" have been perpetrated by them. :lol: 

My local newspaper is still running front page stories about the bravery and resilient Jews in the face of such horrific acts of racism. Not one word about it being a complete hoax.

Liberals are awesome for coming up with problems to their solutions. Lets  categorize and label everyone into groups, and then yell racist at those who acknowledge the labels and groups.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I love how lefties and Liberals are undeterred by the fact that all of the recent "racist attacks" have been perpetrated by them. :lol: 

My local newspaper is still running front page stories about the bravery and resilient Jews in the face of such horrific acts of racism. Not one word about it being a complete hoax.

Liberals are awesome for coming up with problems to their solutions. Lets  categorize and label everyone into groups, and then yell racist at those who acknowledge the labels and groups.

Yep.  Except their solutions are unrealistic and just more problematic.  But not to worry..they can easily come up with more problems and others to blame for them.  Weak and stupid.