Check your account email address ×

OOPS!

Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection

Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses vaccines' effectiveness on 'Your World'

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci conceded that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect "overly well" against infection Tuesday on "Your World."

DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death. And I believe that's the reason, Neil, why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn't protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that's very likely why I had a relatively mild course. So my message to people who seem confused because people who are vaccinated get infected - the answer is if you weren't vaccinated, the likelihood [is] you would have had [a] more severe course than you did have when you were vaccinated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection

Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses vaccines' effectiveness on 'Your World'

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci conceded that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect "overly well" against infection Tuesday on "Your World."

DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death. And I believe that's the reason, Neil, why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn't protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that's very likely why I had a relatively mild course. So my message to people who seem confused because people who are vaccinated get infected - the answer is if you weren't vaccinated, the likelihood [is] you would have had [a] more severe course than you did have when you were vaccinated.

no shit fuckci.             :fullofshit:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Well apparently the vaccine is keeping the elderly from getting really sick....eg. Fauci and Biden.

It's a personal decision for someone to weigh the risk/reward for getting the vaccine. 

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well apparently the vaccine is keeping the elderly from getting really sick....eg. Fauci and Biden.

It's a personal decision for someone to weigh the risk/reward for getting the vaccine. 

That’s a stupid statement, not able to travel IE work, locked up for 2 yrs, masked on like a bandit these are only a couple of bullshit things if you’re not vaxxed, 

So to some it was forced upon or starve 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is no way of proving that. Lots of unvaccinated elderly people have come down with covid and have come out of it just fine, Just because Fauci and Biden, who have a vested interest in the vaccines, tell you they are fine and tell you "thankfully they are vaccinated" doesn't prove a single thing. This latest variant, if still omicron, is very weak and is nothing more than a cold/mild flu. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, toslow said:

That’s a stupid statement, not able to travel IE work, locked up for 2 yrs, masked on like a bandit these are only a couple of bullshit things if you’re not vaxxed, 

So to some it was forced upon or starve 

Didn't believe in the mandates whatsoever....our company is one of the ones with over 100 employees and I would have retired before submitting to the shot but thankfully the mandate fell through.

50 minutes ago, irv said:

There is no way of proving that. Lots of unvaccinated elderly people have come down with covid and have come out of it just fine, Just because Fauci and Biden, who have a vested interest in the vaccines, tell you they are fine and tell you "thankfully they are vaccinated" doesn't prove a single thing. This latest variant, if still omicron, is very weak and is nothing more than a cold/mild flu. 

Well, I hope the newest and subsequent variants are weaker, cuz I gotta tell ya, I don't want to go through what I went through again, almost to the point where I am considering getting vaxxed.

Now that I am back to work, I realize my breathing still isn't quite what it was pre-covid. The shit hit me hard....the covid pneumonia may have left permanent damage to my lungs for all I know and its been 7 months. Have read where some still suffer symptoms more than a year after infection.  Pretty sure I would have done better if I had been vaxxed....just my opinion. Couldn't have done much worse. Wasn't on oxygen but it was touch and go for a few days with the seizures.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Didn't believe in the mandates whatsoever....our company is one of the ones with over 100 employees and I would have retired before submitting to the shot but thankfully the mandate fell through.

Well, I hope the newest and subsequent variants are weaker, cuz I gotta tell ya, I don't want to go through what I went through again, almost to the point where I am considering getting vaxxed.

Now that I am back to work, I realize my breathing still isn't quite what it was pre-covid. The shit hit me hard....the covid pneumonia may have left permanent damage to my lungs for all I know and its been 7 months. Have read where some still suffer symptoms more than a year after infection.  Pretty sure I would have done better if I had been vaxxed....just my opinion. Couldn't have done much worse. Wasn't on oxygen but it was touch and go for a few days with the seizures.

There are lots, tons, actually, who have been fully vaccinated, and lots with booster shots as well, who have also became severely ill, hospitalized and placed in the ICU who have also died. Some of these people were perfectly healthy prior to getting the vaccines too but thought it was the right thing to do because that was the narrative being spread everywhere. 

"HOPE-cines" would have been a better name for them, not vaccines. You are also aware "they" changed the definition of vaccines from "provide immunity" to "provide protection" don't you? They knew they were shit from the get go but kept pushing them.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021092/dr-birx-knew-natural-covid-19-reinfections-early-december-2020