Check your account email address ×

I told you guys for years...........ABORTION!!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The pic of me starting the saw I was in my HANES 38s, and my YUUGE package was hangin'!! Who the fuck saves a pic of a guy in his underwear, with a massive bulge hangin' down???

The real question is who the F would post a pic like that on a snowmobile site with a bunch of guys?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

The real question is who the F would post a pic like that on a snowmobile site with a bunch of guys?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

That stuffs a sock in his shorts to try to impress the men on the forum.  Fucking weirdo.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Btw - I am SUPER glad I've never seen that photo.  Snotty NEVER post shit like that again.

I was replicating a pic I had seen, and it was funny as hell. Only you faggots took it as gay, because YOU'RE GAY!! 

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, gay pic you liked so you copied it?  Project much?

Nope, simply a joke pic about starting a chain saw. 

If you found that gay, it's because you're gay. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, simply a joke pic about starting a chain saw. 

If you found that gay, it's because you're gay. 

You liking a pic of a man in his underwear and then copying it is indeed gay.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was replicating a pic I had seen, and it was funny as hell. Only you faggots took it as gay, because YOU'RE GAY!! 

Your whole life is you trying to replicate other people , you queer broke POLICE IMPERSONATOR !!! 

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You liking a pic of a man in his underwear and then copying it is indeed gay.

Nope, it was a joke pic of a guy trying to start a chain saw, with the bar between his legs, you fat fukkin faggot. Obviously, it's an absurd pic, and it was funny, for my buds here, not you faggots, that I OWN " 

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Your whole life is you trying to replicate other people , you queer broke POLICE IMPERSONATOR !!! 

If I line up the polygraph, will you come up here?  I'll take the GDT, show my police stuff, and my fidelity account. 

If I fail, you get 10Gs, if I pass, you get two hits to your head with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.

You will sign a legal waiver of injury, and you will be locked into a chair, so you can't move your head. I will have security guards there to strap you in. 

I'll either pass the test, and take two swings, or I'll flunk, and you'll get untied, and handed a bank check for 10Gs. 

Are you on, you pussy faggot?? YES OR NO????

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not your fidelity account.  And nobody cares but you. Your lies are futile

The " OWNAGE " I hand you CANAMAN, is unbearable, isn't it????  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, it was a joke pic of a guy trying to start a chain saw, with the bar between his legs, you fat fukkin faggot. Obviously, it's an absurd pic, and it was funny, for my buds here, not you faggots, that I OWN " 

If I line up the polygraph, will you come up here?  I'll take the GDT, show my police stuff, and my fidelity account. 

If I fail, you get 10Gs, if I pass, you get two hits to your head with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.

You will sign a legal waiver of injury, and you will be locked into a chair, so you can't move your head. I will have security guards there to strap you in. 

I'll either pass the test, and take two swings, or I'll flunk, and you'll get untied, and handed a bank check for 10Gs. 

Are you on, you pussy faggot?? YES OR NO????

The Cop Challenge was for you to show a pic of You as A Cop and then I would admit to the forum you owned me..

But once again You could not produce what you claim ....

So now you are know as the GAY COP IMPERSONATOR!!!

Just now, EvilBird said:

The Cop Challenge was for you to show a pic of You as A Cop and then I would admit to the forum you owned me..

But once again You could not produce what you claim ....

So now you are know as the GAY COP IMPERSONATOR!!!

Can you drive up to Manchester? I'll meet you with the paperwork there.

I'll gladly take that challenge. 

Now be aware, you will sign a waiver of injury, and I will have two or three kids from Hooksett, tie you against a tree behind Sandy's sub shop. If I got the creds, it's WHAM-O time!!! 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can you drive up to Manchester? I'll meet you with the paperwork there.

I'll gladly take that challenge. 

Now be aware, you will sign a waiver of injury, and I will have two or three kids from Hooksett, tie you against a tree behind Sandy's sub shop. If I got the creds, it's WHAM-O time!!! 

You don't know any "kids" from Hooksett and if you did they would instantly turn on you the minute I showed them your Gay Fucking Posts. Then we would all have a few Beers and laugh our asses off at a 75 year Old Cop Impersonator who lives in the basement with a dirty ass bed.

No Kids, No Wife , Just a fucking lonely old faggot who lies everyday . You are pathetic. 

19 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You

I never saved any pic, you dirty smelly loser. Your life smells of urine and is very ugly. 

Does it smell in town tonight??? LMMFAO!! 

What a fukkin shit-hole!! 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You don't know any "kids" from Hooksett and if you did they would instantly turn on you the minute I showed them your Gay Fucking Posts. Then we would all have a few Beers and laugh our asses off at a 75 year Old Cop Impersonator who lives in the basement with a dirty ass bed.

No Kids, No Wife , Just a fucking lonely old faggot who lies everyday . You are pathetic. 

You're a bi-sexual with a " BEARD ". You probably sneak out to gay bars every now and then and your wife doesn't know or care. 

She probably does suspect you though.

We used to arrest bi-Fags like you!!! 

EVIL DINK THE BI-FAG WITH A BEARD!!!  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a bi-sexual with a " BEARD ". You probably sneak out to gay bars every now and then and your wife doesn't know or care. 

Seriously?  Are you fucking 9?  My 11 year old has more wit in his comebacks.  

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You never arrested anyone FAKE COP IMPERSONATOR! 

You probably cant even grow a beard, Is that your ultimate fantasy? a Gay Bearded Man for you to suck off? Is that why you keep saying that? WTF! QUEER! 

:lol::wtf:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously?  Are you fucking 9?  My 11 year old has more wit in his comebacks.  

I'm 75, and I never claimed WITTINESS.

I offered you a challenge to TNW, and you failed to stand up to me. 

End of story.

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And I like how you stated "we used to" because you never were a cop.  Fucking pathetic liar.

OK, do you want to do a Police Challenge? Or will you FAIL on this too? You'll NEVER stand up to my POWER. 

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You never arrested anyone FAKE COP IMPERSONATOR! 

You probably cant even grow a beard, Is that your ultimate fantasy? a Gay Bearded Man for you to suck off? Is that why you keep saying that? WTF! QUEER! 

:lol::wtf:

Listen you Bi-Fag, a " BEARD" is what they call a gay guy's wife!! LMAO!! Public thinks he's straight 'cause he's got a wife, but the guy is a secret faggot!! LMMFAO!

EVIL DINK'S " BEARD " !!!   

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm 75, and I never claimed WITTINESS.

I offered you a challenge to TNW, and you failed to stand up to me. 

End of story.

OK, do you want to do a Police Challenge? Or will you FAIL on this too? You'll NEVER stand up to my POWER. 

Listen you Bi-Fag, a " BEARD" is what they call a gay guy's wife!! LMAO!! Public thinks he's straight 'cause he's got a wife, but the guy is a secret faggot!! LMMFAO!

EVIL DINK'S " BEARD " !!!   

Never heard of it! But You know all about it !!!

You've been meeting these Men for years apparently!