Check your account email address ×

No talk on Dutch farmers protests

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Makes for interesting pillow talk I guess.🤔😉

What he says, and the way he says it, is exactly how other anti vaxxer conspiracy pushers talk. They must have a class they go to.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Who was afraid of the sniffles? You that's who. 

Nah. I just wanted to be able to travel freely. But you knew that already.

Edited by Steve753

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you’re willing to take an experimental drug so,you,can vacation in FL?

No. I took it so I could travel abroad. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No. I took it so I could travel abroad. 

See I can understand getting a vax cause you thought it would help or even to keep a job, although that's cohersion shame on the employer, but to travel or dine out?

Anyone today who still supports this shit with the overwhelming evidence is about as a big a fool as any.  

Covid was planned by the wef.  

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See I can understand getting a vax cause you thought it would help or even to keep a job, although that's cohersion shame on the employer, but to travel or dine out?

Anyone today who still supports this shit with the overwhelming evidence is about as a big a fool as any.  

Covid was planned by the wef.  

I don't care what you understand. Fact still remains that you are a spreader of misinformation and not just about covid.

Edited by Steve753

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go back and educate yourselves.

image.thumb.png.7be0310ca8a58699772ef654372fef5e.png

He had also been saying that for yrs before that as well. 

:lol:

But that messes up your conspiracy theory, so you wouldn't dare mention that.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're not a Trump supporter are you?

So again are you going to try to argue with me the drug is safe ? I live with some one who has a extremely strong argument it is not that continues to this day . Buy yeah must be a Trump supporter if you are critical of big ohrama and your govenment heros on the dole 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So again are you going to try to argue with me the drug is safe ? I live with some one who has a extremely strong argument it is not that continues to this day . Buy yeah must be a Trump supporter if you are critical of big ohrama and your govenment heros on the dole 

No drug is totally safe for everyone. I don't think they claimed it was.

54 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No drug is totally safe for everyone. I don't think they claimed it was.

they govenment drug manufactures and every fourm of media just made a cordanated effort to keep the facts from the population and still are to this day . You know just normal stuff .

Never did I think I would see a bunch of democrats fighting for big pharma.  But media did there job Goebbles would be so proud 👏 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

they govenment drug manufactures and every fourm of media just made a cordanated effort to keep the facts from the population and still are to this day . You know just normal stuff .

Never did I think I would see a bunch of democrats fighting for big pharma.  But media did there job Goebbles would be so proud 👏 

What facts were those?

You think Trump would've stopped pushing the vaccine had he been re elected?

Edited by Steve753

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not selling a book like sheep like yourself would buy and believe.

Who was afraid of a needle? You that's who.

No one is affrade of a needed but not every one buys the bull shit and ran to the warm arms of big phrma for a completly false feeling of protection .

To this day less than 10 days non  scheduled off work out and about in public almost every day . Only put on a mask when asked . Still no big bad covid even after litteraly sharing a pipe with people who tested positive for it. Working in a ER nurses home during the peek . Had buds kids in truck who had tested positive few days after .

Have asthma and am 53 if I were to believe what the big box on the wall told me I should have been dead last yr 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What facts were those?

You think Trump would've stopped pushing the vaccine had he been re elected?

Well let's see the Fact that it is trigring a lot of people like 1000s to suffer auto immune disorders you know normal stuff like this that covers your whole body for over a yr . 

Screenshot_20220131-141848_Gmail.jpg

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No one is affrade of a needed but not every one buys the bull shit and ran to the warm arms of big phrma for a completly false feeling of protection .

To this day less than 10 days non  scheduled off work out and about in public almost every day . Only put on a mask when asked . Still no big bad covid even after litteraly sharing a pipe with people who tested positive for it. Working in a ER nurses home during the peek . Had buds kids in truck who had tested positive few days after .

Have asthma and am 53 if I were to believe what the big box on the wall told me I should have been dead last yr 

That's great. Had I not wanted to travel I wouldn't have gotten the vaccine either. What I don't get is why people spread misinformation about it. Don't take it and stfu.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well let's see the Fact that it is trigring a lot of people like 1000s to suffer auto immune disorders you know normal stuff like this that covers your whole body for over a yr . 

Screenshot_20220131-141848_Gmail.jpg

Lots of drugs do that. When there's commercials for drugs on TV, half the commercial talks about side effects. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

That's great. Had I not want to travel I wouldn't have gotten the vaccine either. What I don't get is why people spread misinformation about it. Don't take it and stfu.

Why spread misinformation on every fourm of media like it is fucking safe .

Especaly when they sure shit know it is not .

Hence why Pfizer is  advertising the way they are so they don't have to list known side effects .

You know like every other fucking drug sold in America they use advertising on . You know the law 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Lots of drugs do that. When there's commercials for drugs on TV, half the commercial talks about side effects. 

Except covid drugs . Funny how that works .

And I am fully aware of how those side effects are charted I have family who that is littery her job is tracking drug side effects . Why is covid vax exempt from this prosses ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Why spread misinformation on every fourm of media like it is fucking safe .

Especaly when they sure shit know it is not .

Hence why Pfizer is  advertising the way they are so they don't have to list known side effects .

You know like every other fucking drug sold in America they use advertising on . You know the law 

They say it's generally safe. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

They say it's generally safe. 

But it is not generally safe and I have never heard that term when referring to the so called vaccine 

So tell me if I told you 3 yrs ago you would be a cheerleader for phizer what would you have said ? 

Be honest with your self now 

Now think about what has changed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Except covid drugs . Funny how that works .

And I am fully aware of how those side effects are charted I have family who that is littery her job is tracking drug side effects . Why is covid vax exempt from this prosses ? 

Says right on the CDCs website what the possible side effects of the vaccines are. Always has.