Check your account email address ×

No talk on Dutch farmers protests

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

But it is not generally safe and I have never heard that term when referring to the so called vaccine 

So tell me if I told you 3 yrs ago you would be a cheerleader for phizer what would you have said ? 

Be honest with your self now 

Now think about what has changed 

I'm not a cheerleader though. I just don't believe every conspiracy. You look at what some say on this site. One minute it's just a cold. The next minute it's not. They believe the #s when they think it benefits their conspiracy, then they say the #s aren't real when it hurts their story. One of the funniest comments was that the booster can give you HIV. :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Says right on the CDCs website what the possible side effects of the vaccines are. Always has.

Did you look at the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide?  Of course not,  I know, I know that was the fda that asked for 75 years, Pfizer had nothing to do with it.  That's why Brook Jackson was fired 6 hours after she put in a formal complaint against Pfizer to the FDA.  She is the whistleblower who was in charge of running one of those large test sites before the poison got approved.   She is suing Pfizer for 2 billion for fraud, but you go with the companies who've have a long history of fraud.  Do you know what Pfizer's main defense is, "The FDA was well aware of the fraud, and did not care".

But the FDA wanted 75 years, now we know why.

The vaccines are beyond shit, try not to normalize it against other vaccines that actually work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not a cheerleader though. I just don't believe every conspiracy. You look at what some say on this site. One minute it's just a cold. The next minute it's not. They believe the #s when they think it benefits their conspiracy, then they say the #s aren't real when it hurts their story. One of the funniest comments was that the booster can give you HIV. :lol:

Its actually aids, and that is exactly what we are seeing, VAIDs specifically.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you look at the Pfizer data they wanted 75 years to hide?  Of course not,  I know, I know that was the fda that asked for 75 years, Pfizer had nothing to do with it.  That's why Brook Jackson was fired 6 hours after she put in a formal complaint against Pfizer to the FDA.  She is the whistleblower who was in charge of running one of those large test sites before the poison got approved.   She is suing Pfizer for 2 billion for fraud, but you go with the companies who've have a long history of fraud.  Do you know what Pfizer's main defense is, "The FDA was well aware of the fraud, and did not care".

But the FDA wanted 75 years, now we know why.

The vaccines are beyond shit, try not to normalize it against other vaccines that actually work.

The study is for ages 18 to 29. Not everyone like he is suggesting. More garbage from you.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry to tell you, there isn't one cohort group this shit should be given to.

Sorry to tell you , you posted more misinformation.  But hey that's what you do.

Schultz always the last to get it.:lol:

Next you're going to tell the class that half of Israel got Aids from the vaccine!

:lol:

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's says it's misinformation. 

:lol:

Par for the course for you!

"iT sAyS mIsInFoRmAtIoN" 9_9

"it" also says 6 month old Kids should take the Covid vax. it also says boosters for 5 and over. Do you believe that also? or is that so big pharma can hustle their product? Why are you not getting the Booster again? 9_9

Since the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first COVID-19 vaccine in August 2021Trusted Source, countless myths have surfaced on Twitter and other websites. 

Some people claim that COVID-19 vaccinescan cause a form of AIDS-like immunodeficiency called vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome (VAIDS).

VAIDS is not a real medical condition, despite the #VAIDS hashtag being used on Twitter since at least December 2021.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older. There’s no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines lead to immunodeficiency.

Some people with preexisting autoimmune conditions may experience flare-ups of symptoms after receiving a vaccine. But most flare-ups are mild and don’t require treatment. The risks of COVID-19 infection are much greater than the risks of COVID-19 vaccination.

For example, studies have reported flare-up rates of 3% to 13.4% in people with rheumatic diseases, which are autoimmune diseases that affect joints and muscles. Other studies have found that the risk of rheumatic disease flare-ups after COVID-19 infection is between 20% and 40%.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

"iT sAyS mIsInFoRmAtIoN" 9_9

"it" also says 6 month old Kids should take the Covid vax. it also says boosters for 5 and over. Do you believe that also? or is that so big pharma can hustle their product? Why are you not getting the Booster again? 9_9

Since the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first COVID-19 vaccine in August 2021Trusted Source, countless myths have surfaced on Twitter and other websites. 

Some people claim that COVID-19 vaccinescan cause a form of AIDS-like immunodeficiency called vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome (VAIDS).

VAIDS is not a real medical condition, despite the #VAIDS hashtag being used on Twitter since at least December 2021.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older. There’s no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines lead to immunodeficiency.

Some people with preexisting autoimmune conditions may experience flare-ups of symptoms after receiving a vaccine. But most flare-ups are mild and don’t require treatment. The risks of COVID-19 infection are much greater than the risks of COVID-19 vaccination.

For example, studies have reported flare-up rates of 3% to 13.4% in people with rheumatic diseases, which are autoimmune diseases that affect joints and muscles. Other studies have found that the risk of rheumatic disease flare-ups after COVID-19 infection is between 20% and 40%.

?

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Keep trusting the proven liars 

89CCD9DC-78D8-49C6-8272-F7DB1F3987AF.jpeg

The ones that keep getting caught lying are the ones spreading the misinformation. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

The ones that keep getting caught lying are the ones spreading the misinformation. 

Like that vaxxes are shit?

Like I said, some need to learn the hard way.

But hey you were told to get a booster and update your immune.

Tested on 8 mice and they all got covid.  :lol:

Don't you believe in science.

• Like 1

Like that vaxxes are shit?

Like I said, some need to learn the hard way.

But hey you were told to get a booster and update your immune.

Tested on 8 mice and they all got covid.  :lol:

Don't you believe in science.

No one is forcing you to get it. I know I'm not. Maybe take a different approach instead of spewing bullshit and half truths to spread your fears. You might have better luck.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

:mc:

MiSiNfOrMaTiOn!!

C669DB0E-3A3A-42CB-97F6-0214E0713FEA.jpeg

That's cool, but let's remember it was Trump that was behind operation warp speed and if he were president now, your whole opinion on the vaccines would be different. That's how simple mind people like you are.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

That's cool, but let's remember it was Trump that was behind operation warp speed and if he were president now, your whole opinion on the vaccines would be different. That's how simple mind people like you are.

No it wouldn't. Go back and find my posts about "Operation Warp speed" from 2 years ago. I bashed Trump from day fucking one of that shit dude. And I still do. Big reason why he will never get my vote again. 

I could of been one of the early people in my area to get the jab if I wanted but never did. Im the consistent one. Not flip flopping deciding no Boosters 2 years later like most people now. 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No it wouldn't. Go back and find my posts about "Operation Warp speed" from 2 years ago. I bashed Trump from day fucking one of that shit dude. And I still do. Big reason why he will never get my vote again. 

I could of been one of the early people in my area to get the jab if I wanted but never did. Im the consistent one. Not flip flopping deciding no Boosters 2 years later like most people now. 

I don't need boosters to travel so I won't get them. It's as simple as that. My point is why make shit up about the vaccines. Just don't get and be done with it.