Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile back at the ranch

• Gold Member

Joe's Brother is a corrupt piece of shit too.

Guy I know dealt with Him first hand. He was trying to buy an exclusive multi million dollar Home on the CT River...Then the Hunter Laptop scandal came out and Poof! He all a sudden wasn't interested in the Property anymore. Gee I wonder why? 

Total Crime family. Be great to see them all go down. :news:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Joe's Brother is a corrupt piece of shit too.

Guy I know dealt with Him first hand. He was trying to buy an exclusive multi million dollar Home on the CT River...Then the Hunter Laptop scandal came out and Poof! He all a sudden wasn't interested in the Property anymore. Gee I wonder why? 

Total Crime family. Be great to see them all go down. :news:

It goes all the way up to the grand wizard.

This shit is far from over. 

Edited by Pete

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The KKK is a part of this too….holy fucking shit!!!!!🤣🤣

That’s right 

he doesn’t like blacks. 
But you’re sensitive feelings can’t handle that so fuck you. Next I’ll” hear.. prove it.. look it up yourself.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s right 

he doesn’t like blacks. 
But you’re sensitive feelings can’t handle that so fuck you. Next I’ll” hear.. prove it.. look it up yourself.

He doesn't like Vietnamese people either :news:.  

"He was one of only three Foreign Relations panel members to vote against Ford’s funding request and one of just 14 to do so on the Senate floor."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/4/joe-biden-opposed-helping-refugees-from-south-viet/

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s right 

he doesn’t like blacks. 

Well hell if that’s the case I’m surprised you’re not a fan of the guy!🤣💩

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

"He was one of only three Foreign Relations panel members to vote against Ford’s funding request and one of just 14 to do so on the Senate floor."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/4/joe-biden-opposed-helping-refugees-from-south-viet/

Ronald Reagan is on tape during a phone call with Richard Nixon calling the African Delegation at The UN “ a bunch of Monkeys”.🤣🇺🇸

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ronald Reagan is on tape during a phone call with Richard Nixon calling the African Delegation at The UN “ a bunch of Monkeys”.🤣🇺🇸

And the n word was used on national tv. What’s your point? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well hell if that’s the case I’m surprised you’re not a fan of the guy!🤣💩

Why’s that? Tell me pouts. Anything that comes out of your pie hole is assumptions speculations and flat out lies. 
You’re a fraud of the highest order not to mention a total asshole

Edited by Pete

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He’s another fake fraud pretending it’s all good.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s right 

he doesn’t like blacks. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Why’s that? Tell me pouts. Anything that comes out of your pie hole is assumptions speculations and flat out lies. 
You’re a fraud of the highest order not to mention a total asshole

Ahhh the anger and the whole fraud thing again…all legit here Derpo.🤷🏻

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reagan is no hero to me :dunno:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Reagan is no hero to me :dunno:

Didn’t say he was and Biden certainly isn’t a hero of mine and Robert Byrd has been dead for 12 years yet here he is getting trotted out from the grave.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn’t say he was and Biden certainly isn’t a hero of mine and Robert Byrd has been dead for 12 years yet here he is getting trotted out from the grave.🤣

Reagans been dead for 18 yrs and you trotted him out.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Pouts says nothing to see here. It was in the past bfd.. yeah.?

Here’s How Deep Biden’s Busing Problem Runs

In the summer of 1974, the freshman Senator Joe Biden found himself under siege from white suburbanites at a meeting just south of Wilmington, Del. The possibility that their children would be bused into “black schools" in the city and that black children would be bused to their schools had sent a wave of consternation through the white community.

Civil rights activists had recently won a lawsuit in which a federal District Court recognized that state-sponsored discriminatory education and housing policies had led to segregated metropolitan-area schools. The court was then poised to demand a two-way busing program that would transfer students between the city and suburban districts to advance racial balance.

For two hours, Biden paced the auditorium stage and absorbed the ire of the 250-member audience. Unable to offer them any assurance on the court ruling, he made a promise to oppose busing when he returned to Washington for the next legislative session. And he did: Biden spent the next four years pushing legislation to thwart the implementation of busing schemes like the one demanded by the courts in Wilmington around the country.

Now that he has declared his candidacy for president, a number of commentators have suggested his record on busing would hurt him in the Democratic primary.

But don’t count on it. School desegregation, as part of a broader suite of civil rights reforms, was once as a vital component of the Democratic Party platform. Yet since the 1970s, Democrats, in the face of concerted white backlash, have largely accommodated themselves to increasing segregation in public schools across the nation. Party leaders, even the most progressive among them, rarely propose serious solutions to this vexing problem. A sincere critique of Biden’s busing record would require a broader reckoning of the Democratic Party’s—and by extension the nation’s—abandonment of this central goal of the civil rights movement. And it’s hard to see that happening anytime soon.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/05/joe-biden-busing-problem-226791/

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Pouts says nothing to see here. It was in the past bfd.. yeah.?

Here’s How Deep Biden’s Busing Problem Runs

In the summer of 1974, the freshman Senator Joe Biden found himself under siege from white suburbanites at a meeting just south of Wilmington, Del. The possibility that their children would be bused into “black schools" in the city and that black children would be bused to their schools had sent a wave of consternation through the white community.

Civil rights activists had recently won a lawsuit in which a federal District Court recognized that state-sponsored discriminatory education and housing policies had led to segregated metropolitan-area schools. The court was then poised to demand a two-way busing program that would transfer students between the city and suburban districts to advance racial balance.

For two hours, Biden paced the auditorium stage and absorbed the ire of the 250-member audience. Unable to offer them any assurance on the court ruling, he made a promise to oppose busing when he returned to Washington for the next legislative session. And he did: Biden spent the next four years pushing legislation to thwart the implementation of busing schemes like the one demanded by the courts in Wilmington around the country.

Now that he has declared his candidacy for president, a number of commentators have suggested his record on busing would hurt him in the Democratic primary.

But don’t count on it. School desegregation, as part of a broader suite of civil rights reforms, was once as a vital component of the Democratic Party platform. Yet since the 1970s, Democrats, in the face of concerted white backlash, have largely accommodated themselves to increasing segregation in public schools across the nation. Party leaders, even the most progressive among them, rarely propose serious solutions to this vexing problem. A sincere critique of Biden’s busing record would require a broader reckoning of the Democratic Party’s—and by extension the nation’s—abandonment of this central goal of the civil rights movement. And it’s hard to see that happening anytime soon.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/05/joe-biden-busing-problem-226791/

Where did I say nothing to see here? Maybe you quit should putting words in my mouth.🤷🏻
BTW posting a 3 year old article about a Biden issue from 1974 isn’t some major scoop but keep at it!!!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Reagans been dead for 18 yrs and you trotted him out.

:lol:

Well sure…I’ll trot LBJ out too as he was well known for the shit racial shit he said. If I had to guess I’m sure Obama, Slick Willy, W…ect…all have done it or still do. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well sure…I’ll trot LBJ out too as he was well known for the shit racial shit he said. If I had to guess I’m sure Obama, Slick Willy, W…ect…all have done it or still do. 

Well trot this out then Jimmy Douche Canoe