Check your account email address ×

If the Donald thinks McCain is a loser for getting shot down and captured....

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't like the guy, but not going to call him a loser for getting caught. the fact you're bashing him, apparently ok with trump's words, is the joke dude. if Obama had said something like that?

I dont like Trump. I Dont like McCain. I dont like Obama. I dont like Bush. I dont like Sanders. I dont like hillary. Reagan and Clinton were the last two presidents I respected.

Its a shame that most of you cant see how these people are destroying our country. As much as i cant stand trump what Obama is doing behind the seens since trump was elected is treasonous. When presidents leave office they go away. Obama spent two months making sure he could undermine trump. Its unprecedented  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I dont like Trump. I Dont like McCain. I dont like Obama. I dont like Bush. I dont like Sanders. I dont like hillary. Reagan and Clinton were the last two presidents I respected.

Its a shame that most of you cant see how these people are destroying our country. As much as i cant stand trump what Obama is doing behind the seens since trump was elected is treasonous. When presidents leave office they go away. Obama spent two months making sure he could undermine trump. Its unprecedented  

What Obama is doing behind the scenes?

Surfing with Richard Branson?

:lol:

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So back to the soldier that died on trumps first raid and the 4 that got injured while crashing a 70 million dollar helicopter. 

What must Trump think of them?  

A full investigation needs to be done asap

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Momorider said:

Is this fucktard the guy you think might be the Newftardland? :dunno: 

It's possible

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

she did .

but then slammed her head down to get that gag reflex rolling . spit it in her hand and stuffed it in her ass and now we have  revkev

:lol::lmao:

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

What Obama is doing behind the scenes?

Surfing with Richard Branson?

:lol:

http://therightscoop.com/just-days-before-trumps-inaugural-obama-expanded-the-nsas-wiretapping-powers/

Flyn was targeted by obama to protect the Iran deal

Edited by jtssrx