Check your account email address ×

May Jobs Report

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all going to shit!!

wAkE uP!! 

The market has responded to the great jobs report, down about 360 on the Dow as we speak.  😆

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The market has responded to the great jobs report, down about 360 on the Dow as we speak.  😆

Not bad considering the artificial inflation of the market over the last few years. I really thought it would be far worse. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I swear some of the older liberals on this forum are just dumb as stumps.

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Or bad considering the artificial inflation of the market over the last few years. I really thought it would be far worse. 

It is back to about average levels, price-earnings wise. A lot of the tech sector has come way back down to earth, and the blue chip boring stuff continues to just chug along cranking out dividends and good earnings.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It is back to about average levels, price-earnings wise. A lot of the tech sector has come way back down to earth, and the blue chip boring stuff continues to just chug along cranking out dividends and good earnings.

As long as the mass consumption of goods remain at the present levels I don’t see how a recession can happen. Do people have hollow legs? 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I swear some of the older liberals on this forum are just dumb as stumps.

Cmon mahnnn.. it’s a total act to get a rise outta folks.. it’s been going on for years.

Just now, spin_dry said:

As long as the mass consumption of goods remain at the present levels I don’t see how a recession can happen. Do people have hollow legs? 

FFS you just said that repos are going up.  Are you just a parrot or do you have some type of thought process going on?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS you just said that repos are going up.  Are you just a parrot or do you have some type of thought process going on?

Allow me to break this down for you. As quickly as those vehicles are repo’ed they’ll be moved to auction and sold. There’s a major sales recession occurring in vehicle sales. It’s not because of a lack of buyers, it remains a lack of new cars. How long have you had this issue of not being able to think more than one dimensionally?

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just lipstick on a pig. Perfect. All is great 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Cmon mahnnn.. it’s a total act to get a rise outta folks.. it’s been going on for years.

402F7C36-A6BA-47DF-A215-CE2F2C8705F1.jpeg.a4f7b764c32e1d799a67cce756dce60c.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not bad considering the artificial inflation of the market over the last few years. I really thought it would be far worse. 

Was it artificial when Obama was potus?

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Allow me to break this down for you. As quickly as those vehicles are repo’ed they’ll be moved to auction and sold. There’s a major sales recession occurring in vehicle sales. It’s not because of a lack of buyers, it remains a lack of new cars. How long have you had this issue of not being able to think more than one dimensionally?

Not true at all. The used vehicle market is hot as hell too.

Just now, spin_dry said:

As fake as that plastic penis you stuff down your trousers. 

Do you want it back?