Check your account email address ×

Wtf is wrong with people

• Gold Member

So I get a email from the school this morning some ass hat threaten to shoot up the high school in my kids district. I’m pretty sure it’s fake but ya never know these day. I just don’t get it wtf is wrong with people. Why threaten to shoot a bunch of kids.

Good Morning,

This morning Ms. McKillop and I were notified by some parents and students of an Instagram account that had the following up. I apologize ahead of time because this message is disturbing.  “MY WIFE AND I SHOOTING UP COVAL HIGH SCHOOL JUNE 7TH LOOK OUT Rocheport, Missouri”. The account had also started following some of our ConVal High School students.  Thank you to the parents and students who brought this to our attention so quickly.  Local law enforcement has been made aware and has begun investigating, and at this time they do not believe it to be a credible threat.  They have told me I could share that they have contacted the local law enforcement in Rocheport, Missouri, and have reason to believe that it is a fake account, and do not believe it is a credible threat at this time.  Additionally, because the wording indicated it as a cross country account, we have also taken the extra step of notifying the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  

Any threat to our schools has to be taken seriously, you will see police present this morning.  As additional information becomes available I will share it with you.  In the meantime do not hesitate to contact me, I will do my best to answer questions and concerns as quickly as I can.

Best,

Kimberly

Edited by 800renegaderider

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So I get a email from the school this morning some ass hat threaten to shoot up the high school in my kids district. I’m pretty sure it’s fake but ya never know these day. I just don’t get it wtf is wrong with people. Why threaten to shoot a bunch of kids.

Good Morning,

This morning Ms. McKillop and I were notified by some parents and students of an Instagram account that had the following up. I apologize ahead of time because this message is disturbing.  “MY WIFE AND I SHOOTING UP COVAL HIGH SCHOOL JUNE 7TH LOOK OUT Rocheport, Missouri”. The account had also started following some of our ConVal High School students.  Thank you to the parents and students who brought this to our attention so quickly.  Local law enforcement has been made aware and has begun investigating, and at this time they do not believe it to be a credible threat.  They have told me I could share that they have contacted the local law enforcement in Rocheport, Missouri, and have reason to believe that it is a fake account, and do not believe it is a credible threat at this time.  Additionally, because the wording indicated it as a cross country account, we have also taken the extra step of notifying the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  

Any threat to our schools has to be taken seriously, you will see police present this morning.  As additional information becomes available I will share it with you.  In the meantime do not hesitate to contact me, I will do my best to answer questions and concerns as quickly as I can.

Best,

Kimberly

Was also another in Stratford , 74 yr old puke.