Check your account email address ×

Sussman Acquitted

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Maybe so.

He brought out plenty of new and confirmed plenty of other things.  Even the NYTimes reported what I stated above. 

This is just one article that have links to all these.

1. Clinton herself was directly involved.

2. Sussman approached the CIA as well as the FBI.

3. Levels of the FBI acted as co-conspirators acting on info it knew to be debunked.

4. Clinton campaign knew it was fake and told researches to create a "very useful narrative." 

5.  James Baker delayed turning over evidence because he and Sussman were friends.

6.  FBI investigators were told the information came from the DOJ and not a competing campaign. 

7. FBI's Heide admitted he is under investigation for withholding exculpatory evidence.

8. Mueller's investigation was a shame.   None of this was in his report when it should have been.

9. Clinton and her aide (now NSA) tweeted after the leaked story broke like it was news to them and the DOJ should investigate. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3504813-friends-with-benefits-sussmann-trial-is-a-black-eye-for-the-fbi/

The charge against Mr. Sussmann, which he denies, is narrow. But the case has attracted significant attention because Mr. Durham has used filings to put forward large amounts of information, insinuating there was a conspiracy involving the Hillary Clinton campaign to amplify suspicions of Trump-Russia collusion.

At the same time, the filings suggest that the special counsel may use the trial to continue to examine larger efforts linked to the Clinton campaign that raised suspicions about potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — including the so-called Steele dossier.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/05/us/politics/durham-sussmann-trump.html

So what? Nothing illegal. Politics is a mean game. Always has been, always will be. Frankly I'm hearing more whining now than the during the Mueller dud. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So what? Nothing illegal. Politics is a mean game. Always has been, always will be. Frankly I'm hearing more whining now than the during the Mueller dud. 

I mean you could just stop posting whining threads about it and then you won't have to hear about it...

Mind blown right!! 👍👍

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean you could just stop posting whining threads about it and then you won't have to hear about it...

Mind blown right!! 👍👍

Let’s go back and count the “this is it” Durham threads from just snake alone. The tomfoolery was endless. What I’m posting is minuscule. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s go back and count the “this is it” Durham threads from just snake alone. The tomfoolery was endless. What I’m posting is minuscule. 

Lol, you have 2 of the three threads on the first page, snake posted in this thread 1 time to your 8..

Your whiny ass want to keep playing??:lol:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, you have 2 of the three threads on the first page, snake posted in this thread 1 time to your 8..

Your whiny ass want to keep playing??:lol:

snake canceled me three times in one thread. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

snake canceled me three times in one thread. :lol: 

Well duh, he's sick of your whining!

:lol: