Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

From the roof pics it looks like a single wide with some shit ass cantilevered porch.

I am betting that you are correct 

:bc:

5 hours ago, The One said:

You have sweet fuck all  and proved nothing but junk and others photos 

MALL COP HOMO  !!!

You told everyone on this site that you were 18 with a truck, sled, lakefront cabin and a hottie.,

Why would a guy like that follow and be so obsessed with a 75 year old guy??? 

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You told everyone on this site that you were 18 with a truck, sled, lakefront cabin and a hottie.,

Why would a guy like that follow and be so obsessed with a 75 year old 

You know why , FAGGOT  !!

Edited by The One

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would a guy like that follow and be so obsessed with a 75 year old guy??? 

You told everyone you were wealthy but you don't own a house, can't buy the respirator you want, have to mow lawns to pay for your housing, don't have $10k to back a bet, and your massive possessions are all throwaways. Why would you even react to what he says he has?  Jealousy is a bitch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The One said:

You know why , FAGGOT  !!

Only thing I can figure is that you're jealous of something about me, and I've handed you so much brutal ownage for 14 years.

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You told everyone you were wealthy but you don't own a house, can't buy the respirator you want, have to mow lawns to pay for your housing, don't have $10k to back a bet, and your massive possessions are all throwaways. Why would you even react to what he says he has?  Jealousy is a bitch.

I think you know about jealousy being a bitch!!!  :lol2:

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is your reaction to not owning anything that the rest of us own?  So sad that you are trying to downplay your nonstop jealous reactions.  Seriously beyond pathetic old man.

LMAO!! You are actually funny.................for a faggot!!!!! LMAO!  

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nice confirmation that you are jealous and own nothing.  Sad old man.

Hey, big fancy waterfront, 800 Escalade life ya' got goin' there, bud. :flush:

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you keep repeating it because you don't.  Sad, broke, lying idiot.

Oh yeah, you sure are livin' large DF. You post from the Florida Estuary, on the way to Germany, and from Boston's North End!!

LMMFAO!

It wouldn't surprise me if you had a tablet and posted while in bed with your wife!! LMMFAO!! No REALLY, LMMFAO!!  

Deep Faggot's wife in bed, " hurry up, give it to me hard! " 

Deep Faggot, " Ahh, wait a minute, P550 just posted! " 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, you sure are livin' large DF. You post from the Florida Estuary, on the way to Germany, and from Boston's North End!!

LMMFAO!

It wouldn't surprise me if you had a tablet and posted while in bed with your wife!! LMMFAO!! No REALLY, LMMFAO!!  

Deep Faggot's wife in bed, " hurry up, give it to me hard! " 

Deep Faggot, " Ahh, wait a minute, P550 just posted! " 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Leave family out if it FFS , haven’t you learned yet? It starts with this shit and progresses so stop it now. And tell your faggot buddy to stop with the family pics in here , that’s just fucking wrong 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And started eating ass instead 

Damn right I’ll spread those cheeks like Moses parted the sea and go to town on that broad.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Leave family out if it FFS , haven’t you learned yet? It starts with this shit and progresses so stop it now. And tell your faggot buddy to stop with the family pics in here , that’s just fucking wrong 

Ahhh, I posted that DF's wife said, " hurry up give it to me hard ",  and you call that a violation of : Threatening or attacking a family member, while you're on PAGE 32 of insulting posts against my women. Yeah OK, walleye. :kiss:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Holy fuck THAT is fucking funny:lol::lol:

No it's not. Doesn't count. It's just stupid posting. I've " OWNED " AWFUL MOUTHFUL so bad, he's going crazy trying to post against me. It doesn't count. 

Bottom line is, I can buy and sell him, and I've banged more broads than he has.   I "OWN " him!!!!  :owned::owned::owned: