Check your account email address ×

550's useless posts....

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Evil, what sled did you buy?? No worries I'm a fan of most all of them. 

Well my TNW is not as high as @Polaris 550 so I cant afford a brand new sled. :lol:

'17 Switchback 800 and a '07 IQ 600. all my snow pics are on my old phone.

F98C8287-1ED5-4A46-AF57-68242EE8767E.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You oughtta' know, you fat bastid, you FLAKED from my TNW!!!!

I am not fat, you are.  I didn't flake, you did.  It is very simple.  You said, $10k and the most TNW wins.  I said I will take your bet when you can show you have the $10k.  You could never show you had the $10k so you lost.  You are the flake.  

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You're a fan of old, mooching faggots too.

WUT? are you having difficulties today, AWffy? Are you broke? No job? No future? Living in a depressed area, with no schools, no opportunity, poor employment?? Life got ya' down? Does your life stink of piss and shit, and is it ugly? Well good for you!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hope you're broke you cum-faced, faggot head, and a coyote gets Lily!!  FUCK OFF, AND DIE!!!   :bigfinger:

Just now, EvilBird said:

'17 Switchback 800 and a '07 IQ 600. Just took this,  all my snow pics are on my old phone. 

F98C8287-1ED5-4A46-AF57-68242EE8767E.jpeg

Both great sleds, loved my old 15 Switchback. I wish we would share more stuff like this on this site without running each other down. Watching a video right now on putting in the Caliber system in the new trailer.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am not fat, you are.  I didn't flake, you did.  It is very simple.  You said, $10k and the most TNW wins.  I said I will take your bet when you can show you have the $10k.  You could never show you had the $10k so you lost.  You are the flake.  

OK, let's let someone else handle the TNW, are you on?  

We'll send the documents to Woofie. He's an an enemy, but I'll still do it. 

ARE YOU ON, CUNT?  

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Both great sleds, loved my old 15 Switchback. I wish we would share more stuff like this on this site without running each other down. Watching a video right now on putting in the Caliber system in the new trailer.   

Maybe try posting the the "General Snowmobile Forum or one of the Brand Forums" Both are clearly marked "NO BASHING ZONE" how ever this forum was made just for bashing, why would you think someone would not bash any and pretty much everything posted in a forum specifically set up for "BASHING" people and posts????

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Maybe try posting the the "General Snowmobile Forum or one of the Brand Forums" Both are clearly marked "NO BASHING ZONE" how ever this forum was made just for bashing, why would you think someone would not bash any and pretty much everything posted in a for specifically set up for "BASHING" people and posts????

Cause he's a stupid cunt!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Maybe try posting the the "General Snowmobile Forum or one of the Brand Forums" Both are clearly marked "NO BASHING ZONE" how ever this forum was made just for bashing, why would you think someone would not bash any and pretty much everything posted in a forum specifically set up for "BASHING" people and posts????

Nailed it!!!! It's sad this has to be explained to an adult.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, let's let someone else handle the TNW, are you on?  

Get it through your skull.  You LOST.  You do NOT have the backing for the bet.  You punked out like the bitch you are.  It's over.  No one will ever take you serious on that again.  You don't have $10k that you can spend.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Definition of retarded.  Seriously thick as shit.

It’s like I’m talking to a bunch of carpenters!!!! Nailed it !!!!!!

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

I don't care where I post cuz 99.0% no one seems to care about sledding on this site, it's all about politics for the most part.

"Freedom Politics".  :mc::saluting:    

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Definition of retarded.  Seriously thick as shit.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s like I’m talking to a bunch of carpenters!!!! Nailed it !!!!!!

Fuck you and fuck you, you two are the tonsil hockey Brothers and ak is your cunt.:fuckyou: Hey admin fix the ignore option. 

Honestly why do you bother coming in here. I would say 90% of what you two post on this site is in the trasher threads. If 550 was not on this site you would have know one to entertain you two.  Get a life, go outside work on shit. You can't sit on the computer all day half baked.  :burp::stoned: Well, maybe you can. :slacker:

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

.:fuckyou: Hey admin fix the ignore option. 

I checked the back panel and everything seemed ok Rob :dunno: What exactly is the issue you’re experiencing?? I can have @ckf look into it if you can be more specific :bc: