Check your account email address ×

Hahahahahaha

ICEMAN!

5 hours ago, Dave said:

How does he want to be like Trump?

Obviously you have never heard him speak lol. He will never make it past Quebec although he might get a lot of votes in Ontario in the manufacturing sector 

Edited by Ebsell

22 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Obviously you have never heard him speak lol. He will never make it past Quebec although he might get a lot of votes in Ontario in the manufacturing sector 

He is from Quebec you lobster fucking sack of know nothing FUCK :guzzle: 

29 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The west likes him.

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is from Quebec you lobster fucking sack of know nothing FUCK :guzzle: 

I know that. But no way will Quebec vote for him. Or any other Conservative  momo thinks just because he's from Quebec people will vote for him. :nuts:

Edited by Ebsell

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Do you or don't you think Quebec will vote for him as a Conservative?

Quebec is irrelevant Harper didn't need Quebec, Fuck Quebec doesn't even like TrueJet you ignorant lobster fucking clown :bigfinger: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

You’re from Canada, but you moved to the Boston area in the mid-’90sWhat was it about Boston that drew you in?

We lived in Chestnut Hill and my kids went to school there when we were building The Learning Company. And then we moved to the Back Bay after we sold the company to Mattel in 1999. I wanted to live on Marlborough Street.

Who doesn’t?

Exactly. I like to walk everywhere. From Marlborough Street, or anywhere in the Back Bay, your life is on foot, which I think is the most beautiful thing about this city. My dentist, doctor, everything is right there. Shopping, wine, food is all within a couple of minutes’ walk. I barely use a car in Boston. I have homes in Toronto, Geneva, and other places, but Boston is home. In fact, my favorite home of them all is on Marlborough Street because I love living in a brownstone.

50 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You’re from Canada, but you moved to the Boston area in the mid-’90sWhat was it about Boston that drew you in?

We lived in Chestnut Hill and my kids went to school there when we were building The Learning Company. And then we moved to the Back Bay after we sold the company to Mattel in 1999. I wanted to live on Marlborough Street.

Who doesn’t?

Exactly. I like to walk everywhere. From Marlborough Street, or anywhere in the Back Bay, your life is on foot, which I think is the most beautiful thing about this city. My dentist, doctor, everything is right there. Shopping, wine, food is all within a couple of minutes’ walk. I barely use a car in Boston. I have homes in Toronto, Geneva, and other places, but Boston is home. In fact, my favorite home of them all is on Marlborough Street because I love living in a brownstone.

That will play well to Canadians if he gets the nod from the cons.....fucking dolt needs to stay down there. You should be hoping for him to get the leadership, that will give your hero a second term and he can finish off Canada for good and finally implement shariah law for all.