Check your account email address ×

Liberals 3 months ago: We are 3 years away from the earth dying from climate change. Liberals Today: We need nuclear war now!

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Starting?

Well Liberals and Neocons have always been a threat to the country but now they could blow up the entire fucking world so yeah that is a new one

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well Liberals and Neocons have always been a threat to the country but now they could blow up the entire fucking world so yeah that is a new one

They've been at it for 20+ years. Where the hell have you been?

Just now, Steve753 said:

They've been at it for 20+ years. Where the hell have you been?

I havent heard them on the TV begging for nuclear war until now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Need to learn your history on the term Neocon.   The left like so many other terms tried to pin that as a right wing philosophy when its not nor has ever been.

The historical true Neocon was promoting democracy around the world all while promoting huge social programs at home.   No greater example than LBJ. 

Neoconservatism is a political movement that was born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party and with the growing New Left and counterculture of the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society. Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength, and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[1][2]

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Need to learn your history on the term Neocon.   The left like so many other terms tried to pin that as a right wing philosophy when its not nor has ever been.

The historical true Neocon was promoting democracy around the world all while promoting huge social programs at home.   No greater example than LBJ. 

Neoconservatism is a political movement that was born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party and with the growing New Left and counterculture of the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society. Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength, and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[1][2]

I am quite familiar with what a neocon is and its not based in actual conservatism. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nuclear War= Controlled climate change :thumbsup:

Well I have always said if you want to make any meaningful impact on man made climate change then you need to eliminate a couple billion people. Pandemic was a giant fizzle so global nuclear war it is!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well I have always said if you want to make any meaningful impact on man made climate change then you need to eliminate a couple billion people. Pandemic was a giant fizzle so global nuclear war it is!

Man made climate change is pure bullshit. 

• Like 1

Scum of the earth. I know plenty who vote Democratic that  are decent people, but Liberals.  I used to think they were dumb,  but now they are just angry, shitty people. 

Did anyone catch the Faucci clip? Not stopping Covid, just use your best judgment. No one is going to be held responsible for the damage they did to this country.  Most will be rewarded with re-election. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I take them as serous as I do Jimmy Dore. 

Jimmy dore only shows what the idiots in the media and govt are saying. Like "look what these idiots are saying". Just like I point out the idiotic things you are saying. That's all.