Check your account email address ×

300 Dogs found dead outside Kyiv shelter

Just now, spin_dry said:

I read somewhere that Vlad is like trump. Doesn’t like dogs. I’d never trust a man that dislikes dogs. 

He doesnt like American liberal dogs like you. Probably got mixed up in translation

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I read somewhere that Vlad is like trump. Doesn’t like dogs. I’d never trust a man that dislikes dogs. 

Very true

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

This will be the line in the sand. You can kill people but killing dogs wont go unpunished

Will readily admit killing of dogs bothers me more than people..... hopefully some of those in need will make it to the states I will adopt one looking for a replacement of one I just lost

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Seen enough vids of cats sitting besides their dead owners in the streets... waiting for them to get up. 

I wonder if the cats wished Zelensky would have negotiated a peace deal with Russia

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I wonder if the cats wished Zelensky would have negotiated a peace deal with Russia

I'm sure everyone wish that but there was just no negotiating with Putin he's been wanting to do this since he was put in power what 19 years ago?

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm sure everyone wish that but there was just no negotiating with Putin he's been wanting to do this since he was put in power what 19 years ago?

Oh but there was, Zelensky walked away. Good thing, now he is beating Putin single handedly

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh but there was, Zelensky walked away. Good thing, now he is beating Putin single handedly

Bullshit....no stopping Putin, he was obsessed with Ukraine

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/the-world-cannot-ignore-putins-ukraine-obsession/

And yes they are basically beating Putin single-handedly.... shocking the world and diminishing his power

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/the-world-cannot-ignore-putins-ukraine-obsession/

And yes they are basically beating Putin single-handedly.... shocking the world and diminishing his power

:lol: yes....the entire US Arsenal at their disposal has nothing to do with it.

fucking absolute retard 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I posted a video about it yesterday. Germany brokered a peace deal that Putin and Biden would sign off on and Zelensky said Putin cant be trusted and walked away. That was in February of this year. The Germans were pretty disappointed because they knew the danger. Apparently everybody did except the liberals. 

Also Zelensky's consultant stated that they had no desire for peace. They got what they wanted and now they can do away with Putin themselves. No reason for us to get involved

Just now, f7ben said:

fucking absolute retard 

Plus they are using US and British intelligence. That was mighty nice of Ukraine to volunteer their country so we can wage a proxy war against Russia. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fucking absolute retard 

Very slow in getting there and still no migs..... Ukrainian Fighters are truly amazing

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very slow in getting there and still no migs..... Ukrainian Fighters are truly amazing

So if he really wanted to destroy the country he could have by now? He has plenty of air power, war ships in the region and missiles.