Check your account email address ×

Wasn't this what they tried to impeach Trump over??

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, old indy said:

Picture this........... Trump runs for speaker, wins the vote, is put in place. then he goes after Biden and Kamala for dereliction of duty, endangering Americans, over all failing the oaths they took ect... ect... and wins!!  trumps president before 2024. THEN he can still run for POTUS in 24.                

Guessing you were  jerking off as you typed this.🤣

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2022 at 11:46 AM, old indy said:

Picture this........... Trump runs for speaker, wins the vote, is put in place. then he goes after Biden and Kamala for dereliction of duty, endangering Americans, over all failing the oaths they took ect... ect... and wins!!  trumps president before 2024. THEN he can still run for POTUS in 24.                

He flat out said he wasn't interested in being speaker.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He flat out said he wasn't interested in being speaker.

OH im not surprised if he did.  that would put him third string and we know The Donald wont tolerate that.         it would be a very long process if it went that way and would likely never seat him before 24 IF he did pull it off.

On 3/31/2022 at 9:40 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

People have said if we win the midterms and get a new Speaker of House that they can become president?:dunno:..... I questioned the validity of that also

Why can't they? Does the line of succession change in nature because a different party is in charge?

On 3/31/2022 at 9:59 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same thing as when they impeached Slick…nothing.🤷🏻

So they just decided to turn in the lawyer creds?

On 3/31/2022 at 11:59 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing you were  jerking off as you typed this.🤣

Again with the homoerotic tendencies....

On 3/31/2022 at 11:46 AM, old indy said:

SMH at thinking that is remotely possible.  

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at thinking that is remotely possible.  

No, its not ever going to happen, but its technically doable i believe.  I would LOVE to see Trump bury Pelosi and oust the three of them.  it would be tremendous! glorious!

Nothing against women in power, but I find Nancy and Kamala absofuckinglutely repulsive. I hate their ugly faces and their ugly personas.