Check your account email address ×

Wladimir Klitschko says Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson 'are part of this invasion,' citing their vocal opposition to helping Ukraine

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or she wanted to get paid bigly and get her sort of pretty face on camera saying shit that tons of people have said but not pretty young black girls 

The black victimization crowd is a for losers. If black people want to advance in society they need to stop making excuses. That demographic has more resources than any other at their disposal and they keep crying. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

The black victimization crowd is a for losers. If black people want to advance in society they need to stop making excuses. That demographic has more resources than any other at their disposal and they keep crying. 

Ms Owen kicked off her career by suing her high school for $64k for being the victim of the racism she now says doesn’t exist. White GOP men love dat shit!!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Ms Owen kicked off her career by suing her high school for $64k for being the victim of the racism she now says doesn’t exist. White GOP men love dat shit!!

Barack Obama kicked off his presidency bombing the shit out of brown people and deporting 1,000,000 browns. He would have made a great republican

Just now, Anler said:

Barack Obama kicked off his presidency bombing the shit out of brown people and deporting 1,000,000 browns. He would have made a great republican

100% true. Trump followed it up by dumping more munitions on Afghanistan in one year than any previous year. He dropped so many bombs the inventory was running short. In conjunction with that he classified all reports of collateral damage. Oops. 

100% true. Trump followed it up by dumping more munitions on Afghanistan in one year than any previous year. He dropped so many bombs the inventory was running short. In conjunction with that he classified all reports of collateral damage. Oops. 

BuT hE dIdNt StArT aNy NeW wArz!!!!!

Mr President ...people are going to be mad when they see how many bombs we are dropping.

Trump - Stop reporting the bombs

Mr. President .....people are going to be pissed about these spiking covid numbers

Trump - Stop testing so much

Mr. President ....you will lose when all the votes have been counted

Trump - Stop counting the votes 

:lol: 

• Haha 4

Just now, Anler said:

BuT hE dIdNt StArT aNy NeW wArz!!!!!

Biden has done more to fuck up russia AND china than any past president in the 50 years since Nixon pried open the Great Wall and Reagan knocked down the wall. He’s done this while in the throes of dementia. Fucking amazing. 

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or she wanted to get paid bigly and get her sort of pretty face on camera saying shit that tons of people have said but not pretty young black girls 

A black woman scorned your advances.. didn't she? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Med too.... :sad:

I actually have never really met a super hot black chick. I’ve met a few really hot mulatto girls but never a dark skinned one. I find most races have extremely beautiful woman.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I actually have never really met a super hot black chick. I’ve met a few really hot mulatto girls but never a dark skinned one. I find most races have extremely beautiful woman.

Can't get past the 'negro' look. The wide nose alone is enough to make my dick run and hide up my ass...

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can't get past the 'negro' look. The wide nose alone is enough to make my dick run and hide up my ass...

They obviously don’t all share those features 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never had either until I was in Jamaica. I saw a few absolute stunners there.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am not attracted to the Serena Williams look either. Huzy is though lol

The Williams sisters are welcome in my van anytime. Everything is built from 8020 so the only that'll get broke is me. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yuh.. I needed another reason to call Don a freak show.... :lol:

he went off one night about how she was exactly the type of chick that drives him nuts and she could pick him up and carry him to bed and whoop his ass anytime :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The Williams sisters are welcome in my van anytime. Everything is built from 8020 so the only that'll get broke is me. 

I prefer a bit softer features 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Biden has done more to fuck up russia AND china than any past president in the 50 years since Nixon pried open the Great Wall and Reagan knocked down the wall. He’s done this while in the throes of dementia. Fucking amazing. 

Biden is fucking us up far more. Seriously fuck that guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My brother is married to one....very pretty actually, fairly light skinned.   Never had kids but have been married at least 30 years.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

My brother is married to one....very pretty actually, fairly light skinned.   Never had kids but have been married at least 30 years.

Mixed race people are generally the most attractive as far as I’m concerned