Check your account email address ×

Trump says we aren't innocent

• Platinum Contributing Member

They are showing the interview now on the Fox Pregame Show....in response to O'Rielly calling Putin a killer Trump says we aren't so innocent.....valid point.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin/index.html

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, he's not wrong, but I wonder if this is going to justify future actions.

I hope Trump understands the gravity of ordering the deaths of many people .....I mean you have to be a real fucking piece of shit not to exhaust every option before diving into armed conflict. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i like how smales is so nonchalant about this. :lol:

if obama or hillary had said something like this, defending putin and shitting on our own country? 

christ the double standard in this place are plentiful.

It does make you wonder. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if obama or hillary had said something like this, defending putin and shitting on our own country? 

I saw that less as defending Putin and more as a condemnation of our hypocrisy in calling out other countries as "killers" when we do the same exact shit. It was frankly a breath of fresh air

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I saw that less as defending Putin and more as a condemnation of our hypocrisy in calling out other countries as "killers" when we do the same exact shit. It was frankly a breath of fresh air

well either one would have set rw'ers off. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly but not surprised Slinger busts a spring trying to predict what I would or would not say.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly but not surprised Slinger busts a spring trying to predict what I would or would not say.

"exactly" :lol: like what trump said is some big secret or something. are you going to deny you'd have ripped obama or hillary a new ass if they had acted in a similar manner?

Edited by Snoslinger

There is a difference between killing innocents as a result of accidental bombing or bombing to close to populated areas and deliberately bombing civilians and the people who come to rescue them like Russia does.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"exactly" :lol: like what trump said is some big secret or something. are you going to deny you'd have ripped obama or hillary a new ass if they had acted in a similar manner?

So it's no big secret according to you yet Trump is the first one to say it and being the hack you are you choose to freak out about double standards and hypocrisy instead of saying well done Mr. President.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

TRUMP ISN'T A PATRIOT!!! HE'S A COMMIE SYMPATHIZING ANTI-AMERICAN POS!!!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

TRUMP ISN'T A PATRIOT!!! HE'S A COMMIE SYMPATHIZING ANTI-AMERICAN POS!!!

None of this affects you nor do you care in the least....remember? Now go fuck off somewhere. :bc:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There is a difference between killing innocents as a result of accidental bombing or bombing to close to populated areas and deliberately bombing civilians and the people who come to rescue them like Russia does.

they all end up dead for no reason fuck head .....nice try though

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Having an incompetent jackass in the Oval Office affects everyone on the planet.

and having a corrupt money grubbing power hungry whore in the office does the same .....gimme Trump over Hillary any day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Having an incompetent jackass in the Oval Office affects everyone on the planet.

You are the one that made the statement previously so make up your fucking mind.

37 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

America has and does purposely bomb civilians, they just use fake statistics to say that 13 year old kid was a terrorist until proven otherwise. You can't kill one terrorist and the 10 civilians standing around and say that killing the civilians was an accident. 

Now killing reporters and such, nothing like that in America compared to Russia. 

So he is a narcissist.....she was using her positions of power elected, appointed, etc....for personal gain not to mention who knows how much damage she did with her pay for play bullshit and she has been doing it for decades.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

So he is a narcissist.....she was using her positions of power elected, appointed, etc....for personal gain not to mention who knows how much damage she did with her pay for play bullshit and she has been doing it for decades.

:lol:

And Trump has business entanglements all over the world which he refuses to divest himself from and....

...oh forget it

:lmao: