Check your account email address ×

Madoc/ Moira lake Ice Drags

Pt3189

"Droll, verrry Droll'

Fred Flintstone, 1965

Strange story, but my Dental hygienist was alot more help than you fuckin wiseacres. She grew up in that area and drew me a map . so there.

21 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

Like to head over by sled on Saturday. Trail is red on North and South approaches to lake. Any locals have tips to get on to Moira ?

Dude sorry for the Freedom Sledder shit storm......but really we are Freedom Sledder so retard responses are automatic...I stopped by Bonters today on the way to my place, Bonters will be there tomorrow.  Enjoy, let us know how the race goes....

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Dude sorry for the Freedom Sledder shit storm......but really we are Freedom Sledder so retard responses are automatic...I stopped by Bonters today on the way to my place, Bonters will be there tomorrow.  Enjoy, let us know how the race goes....

Freedom Sledder. retarded responses are not just automatic.... But Compulsory......

Welcome to the club.. Kinda like the movie " One flew over the Cuckoo's nest "

• Like 1

No worse than the bullshit my wife and kids throw at me. Had a good week of riding (600 K) with the oldest finished exams. We brushed a lot of the Havelock trails in November and will get a chance to use them on the way to Madoc. 

10 hours ago, bladefever said:

Freedom Sledder. retarded responses are not just automatic.... But Compulsory......

Welcome to the club.. Kinda like the movie " One flew over the Cuckoo's nest "

What are a bunch of middle aged and then some men expected to do on a sled site?    Compliment  each other? 

• Like 2

Ended up on Kasshabog Lake with a crew. Some guys had scouted madoc and felt not enough snow. I am sure Bonter ran. They race everywhere around here. Always do well.