Check your account email address ×

Hey Dave !!!!!!!! I think I might buy a SXS this year

f7ben

My wife and kid like to get out a wheel with my FIL ......I have a cabin in the heart of UP 4 wheel country....and my friends are all into wheeling now and are bugging the shit out of me to get into it

So ....I want to be able to take me and the kid and wife out ....I want something that can work a little bit but is still fun on the trail 

I'm leaning towards the teryx4 800 

what say you !!!!!!!!1

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My wife and kid like to get out a wheel with my FIL ......I have a cabin in the heart of UP 4 wheel country....and my friends are all into wheeling now and are bugging the shit out of me to get into it

So ....I want to be able to take me and the kid and wife out ....I want something that can work a little bit but is still fun on the trail 

I'm leaning towards the teryx4 800 

what say you !!!!!!!!1

My buddy Rod has one and its been very good for him....ive never heard anything bad about them actually. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I say Poo 3 seater ranger.  Do you have a place to store a CJ7? 

Buddy down here just bought a full size 570 ranger 3 seater ....I'll check it out but the teryx4 has my interest

1 minute ago, Dave said:

My buddy Rod has one and its been very good for him....ive never heard anything bad about them actually. :bc:

Yah but can I mod the shit out of it !!! ????

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Yup...lotsa mods out there for them.....mind you not as many as can am or polaris.

Reason Kawy has my interest is I dont want to work on dumb shit like cv joints and axle shafts and shit like that. They seem pretty stout

I feel the 4 seaters are to long.  I wheel this in the UP. You can take in on the trails and the highway. I am really posting this picture because  Dave is a Jackass and wants a H3, but his wife won't let him buy a off road truck. That's why he makes fun of Rapters and Hummers. I can't blame his wife. Dave is a Idiot and would hurt him self.:lmao::lol::ashamed:

image.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I feel the 4 seaters are to long.  I wheel this in the UP. You can take in on the trails and the highway. I am really posting this picture because  Dave is a Jackass and wants a H3, but his wife won't let him buy a off road truck. That's why he makes fun of Rapters and Hummers. I can't blame his wife. Dave is a Idiot and would hurt him self.:lmao::lol::ashamed:

image.jpg

the t4 is only 87 inches ....a foot shorter than the next closest 4 seater

i looked at a new treyx today. it dosent have a wet clutch. it has a clutch shoe as he put it. same idea as a sled set up but the belt is always engadged. rev it and the shoe engages on the clutch drum. what are you getting for prices? 14k??

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

Stifle yourself Edith. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the t4 is only 87 inches ....a foot shorter than the next closest 4 seater

Is it the Honda that has the seats that pop out of the dump box? I always thought that was a cool feature. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Is it the Honda that has the seats that pop out of the dump box? I always thought that was a cool feature. 

idk never seen it ....I'd like to see it but honda thinks there shit is gold plated and it typically underperforms

3 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

i looked at a new treyx today. it dosent have a wet clutch. it has a clutch shoe as he put it. same idea as a sled set up but the belt is always engadged. rev it and the shoe engages on the clutch drum. what are you getting for prices? 14k??

havent started shopping at all ...not sure I will buy new. I cant see myself wanting to spend more than 10k

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

havent started shopping at all ...not sure I will buy new. I cant see myself wanting to spend more than 10k

Very few Kawi dealers in the UP. Kip will let you take a few for a spin in Greenland . I know he has used ones come in all the time. I think you can get into a 570 3 seater for under 10k. Buy the winch,bumpers and all the other goodies on line yourself. Tons of riding up by your camp.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Very few Kawi dealers in the UP. Kip will let you take a few for a spin in Greenland . I know he has used ones come in all the time. I think you can get into a 570 3 seater for under 10k. Buy the winch,bumpers and all the other goodies on line yourself. Tons of riding up by your camp.

yessir !!!!