Check your account email address ×

The only 2 sleds anyone is talking about...

Anler

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're due for a good snow winter then if you're in your third bad one. Two here is more than enough.

They have alot down by Estevan in the south...but its very flat and wide open down there for the most part and not worth the 4hr drive imo

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

They have alot down by Estevan in the south...but its very flat and wide open down there for the most part and not worth the 4hr drive imo

That's the key thing I remember about my drive from Toronto to Lethbridge Alta. long ago. Once I got into the prairies it was almost as if I could put the truck on cruise control and go to sleep. Flat as flat could be as far as you could see.

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That's the key thing I remember about my drive from Toronto to Lethbridge Alta. long ago. Once I got into the prairies it was almost as if I could put the truck on cruise control and go to sleep. Flat as flat could be as far as you could see.

Yup it is....where i live is right about where the forest starts....People dont realize half of Saskatchewan is forest. :bc:

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Like I tell my gal, calm down a little.  You are just a little emotional this time of the month!

It's OK , little snowflake. Hopefully you'll get over the BH soon knowing that all you'd see from me is my snow flap and your faggot face full of roost :news:

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Like I tell my gal, calm down a little.  You are just a little emotional this time of the month!

You're lucky....Amgs time of month lasts a whole month. :lmao:

16 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's OK , little snowflake. Hopefully you'll get over the BH soon knowing that all you'd see from me is my snow flap and your faggot face full of roost :news:

Does that ther snow machine y'all got have any miles on her? 

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Does that ther snow machine y'all got have any miles on her? 

I was in the UP Friday late till Sunday morning.  My dad had to have emergency surgery and is hospitalized so i had to cut the trip short. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I was in the UP Friday late till Sunday morning.  My dad had to have emergency surgery and is hospitalized so i had to cut the trip short. 

all joking aside Jay, i hope your dad is ok and doing well now. :bc: