Check your account email address ×

$90 oil.

2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

how come the left isn't claiming how good this is ?

It keeps traffic down and the riff raff on BLM land drops dramatically when the price of fuel picks up. Great for us serious rv’ers. 

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

In this current case, it is liberal policies.  PERIOD.  The fact that we got back into the paris accord, etc.  Not hard to figure it out.

Maybe the Saudis and the Russians are trying to make up for their oil war that Trump started that bankrupted dozens of domestic oil companies? 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe the Saudis and the Russians are trying to make up for their oil war that Trump started that bankrupted dozens of domestic oil companies? 

Trump loves those Saudis and those Saudis love trump. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Good times says Spinner !

Those mean bad oil companies and Rich CEOs all need to go down says the Neo Liberals and Dumbocrats. Remember? 

Trump is a Liberal NYC Democrat duh. 

Edited by EvilBird

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Good times says Spinner !

Those mean bad oil companies and Rich CEOs all need to go down says the Neo Liberals and Dumbocrats. Remember? 

Trump is a Liberal NYC Democrat duh. 

Trump is a Saudi bag licker just like the Clintons

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It keeps traffic down and the riff raff on BLM land drops dramatically when the price of fuel picks up. Great for us serious rv’ers. 

Lmfao yeah because people with 30 to 300k wrapped up in to there toys are going to stay home because there vacation will cost them a extra 300 bucks . Do you honestly even think before talking out your ass? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao yeah because people with 30 to 300k wrapped up in to there toys are going to stay home because there vacation will cost them a extra 300 bucks . Do you honestly even think before talking out your ass? 

It’s obvious that you’ve spent very little time in the back country. Ty commenting on something you know about for once. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that you’ve spent very little time in the back country. Ty commenting on something you know about for once. 

How long were you gone for?? 4 months?? Which was spent at a dealership trying to keep your well thought out vehicle running and with family..You're the back country expert now?? :lol:

There's that god complex rearing it's ugly head again..:cop:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

How long were you gone for?? 4 months?? Which was spent at a dealership trying to keep your well thought out vehicle running and with family..You're the back country expert now?? :lol:

It really doesn’t take long to recognize the riff raff and what they have for rigs. It ain’t $200k units. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Mutherfucking :owned:

:lol2:

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It really doesn’t take long to recognize the riff raff and what they have for rigs. It ain’t $200k units. 

Ah the judgmental, arrogant, non accepting "Liberal" never fails....Most divisive creature on Earth. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mutherfucking :owned:

:lol2:

Ah the judgmental, arrogant, non accepting "Liberal" never fails....Most divisive creature on Earth. 

Fuck ya. I have every right to judge another human being. It’s protected speech, you inconsistent piece of shit. :lol: 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And you just got caught taking out your ass again. It’s a daily occurrence. 

Wrong dip shit I have been camping 100s of times and been in a campground less than 10 in my life . But continue thinking you are the great outdoorsman because you are a homeless lump who lives in a van down by the river . Oh look at me I can drive down a maintain road and park in a clearing Such a sorry cunt 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Only a idiot spends 200k on a rapidly depreciating asset that you use to drive down logging roads getting scratched up by branches and drags its underside over rocks.  Just a pathetic cunt .

Who was it that said I don't buy junk lmfao. Total fool of your self. But thanks for sharing we all enjoy the slow motion  shit show 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong dip shit I have been camping 100s of times and been in a campground less than 10 in my life . But continue thinking you are the great outdoorsman because you are a homeless lump who lives in a van down by the river . Oh look at me I can drive down a maintain road and park in a clearing Such a sorry cunt 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck ya. I have every right to judge another human being. It’s protected speech, you inconsistent piece of shit. :lol: 

What about his posts is inconsistent? Or just another faild attempt at wit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Only a idiot spends 200k on a rapidly depreciating asset that you use to drive down logging roads getting scratched up by branches and drags its underside over rocks.  Just a pathetic cunt .

Who was it that said I don't buy junk lmfao. Total fool of your self. But thanks for sharing we all enjoy the slow motion  shit show 

:lol: