Check your account email address ×

Sick friend.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Snowmobile buddy has been very sick since last Friday.   Talked to him the past few days and thankfully he is getting better without the need to go to the hospital.  He said over the weekend breathing felt like a helicopter was trying to take off in his chest. (His description not mine)   He would get out of breath just talking with me yesterday.   Taken 2 at home tests and 3 at the doctors office all negative for covid or influenza.  Here is the strange part....lost smell and taste Saturday as well.   Basically has every covid symptom but consistently testing negative.  Triple Jabbed. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Snowmobile buddy has been very sick since last Friday.   Talked to him the past few days and thankfully he is getting better without the need to go to the hospital.  He said over the weekend breathing felt like a helicopter was trying to take off in his chest. (His description not mine)   He would get out of breath just talking with me yesterday.   Taken 2 at home tests and 3 at the doctors office all negative for covid or influenza.  Here is the strange part....lost smell and taste Saturday as well.   Basically has every covid symptom but consistently testing negative.  Triple Jabbed. 

Hope he gets better....the new stains dont come up positive on home tests....happen to my Wife who is a Pharmacist.  PCR finally showed it a week later. 

Mutations are a bitch.  Cannot vaccinate out of pandemic . 

15 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Started out on 1-4 sore throat then runny nose with green snot antibiotics did basically nothing   No more green snot now still lots of drainage and hacking it up doesn’t come out real easy 4 weeks later still have drainage.  

Sounds similar to what I had for about 2 weeks - still have the runny nose but that's normal for me all winter long being outside.

Did you get tested?  I did not.  Never went to the doctor....

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Sounds similar to what I had for about 2 weeks - still have the runny nose but that's normal for me all winter long being outside.

Did you get tested?  I did not.  Never went to the doctor....

Took a home test was negative but those aren’t real accurate. 

On 2/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, gravy davey said:

Started out on 1-4 sore throat then runny nose with green snot antibiotics did basically nothing   No more green snot now still lots of drainage and hacking it up doesn’t come out real easy 4 weeks later still have drainage.  

Start taking Zinc quersitin C and D3. Try to get Ivermectin and a z pack 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m weeding out the undesirables and it feels good. 

You are not doing shit....except not being able to hack it on the road with your overpriced Gay Merc Camper , away from the internet like you claimed you would do....what a loser lmao

:lol2::lol2::baby:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are not doing shit....except not being able to hack it on the road with your overpriced Gay Merc Camper , away from the internet like you claimed you would do....what a loser lmao

:lol2::lol2::baby:

I got Snake to cancel me. :lol: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Already take all those and the z pack barely touched it.  

This last strain takes awhile to completely go away unfortunately......took me at least a month to feel 100% and stop waking up with shit in my nose/throat. Other than that it was milder. 

All caused by over vaccination, thanks Big Pharma Sheep. 

• Haha 1

The Wuhan Covid 19 Virus, and the USA's handling of it, strikes me as being incredibly sinister.

Two years, 900,000 DEAD, millions sickened badly, our economy, lifestyles, and politics in a near-shambles.

We were the target of Germ Warfare. Just my .02c.  

Russia preparing to invade Ukraine.

China preparing to expand its control of the South China Sea.

Coincidence???