Check your account email address ×

Vaccinated people now more likely to get covid than unvaxxed

Rod

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Keep googling 

Stay up to date , or you will end up in the same category like us deplorables you hate :lol:

Dont be anti Vax ! Anti Booster! Follow the science! 

:lol:

• Gold Member

Maui officially changes the definition of Fully Vaccinated and Spin Tits says keep googling ! :lol:

All liberals do is ignore the truth and deflect! Such idiots. ShitLibs really. They are not even true Liberals. 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maui officially changes the definition of Fully Vaccinated and Spin Tits says keep googling ! :lol:

All liberals do is ignore the truth and deflect! Such idiots. ShitLibs really. They are not even true Liberals. 

2 fully vac'd folks near me died of Covid a few months ago, guy & his wife whom I didn't know personally, very sad when I'm pretty sure they would have thought they were safe from the Virus.

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

2 fully vac'd folks near me died of Covid a few months ago, guy & his wife whom I didn't know personally, very sad when I'm pretty sure they would have thought they were safe from the Virus.

I know a few also fully vaccinated that died from Covid. It is very sad. Thats why I say nobody wins with this Virus. 

Democrats/Fake Liberals cheering everytime someone not vaccinated dies is disgusting. MC comes to mind.   That shit needs to stop because Covid effects everyone differently.  Jabbed or Not. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now it’s up to 10 boosters? Cool!!

Like it or not the definition you love of being "fully vaccinated" is changing around the World Spin Tits. :pc:

Good thing you are using a 4x4 Camper to tour the good ole USA instead of buying a Yacht to tour the World huh? 

:backpeddle:

Across Europe: In December, the European Union rolled out an EU Digital Covid Certificate in a “coordinated approach to facilitate safe free movement” across Europe.

From February 1, anyone who received their second vaccination dose more than nine months before travel cannot move between countries unless they have also received a booster shot.

The rules when arriving in a European country from abroad, however, vary.

Austria: In Austria, for example, everyone entering must have received their most recent dose - either second or third - within the last 270 days to be considered fully vaccinated. A negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival is also required

Croatia: Here, travellers must have received their most recent dose of an approved vaccine - either second or third - within the past 365 days, with the final dose taken more than 14 days before arrival.

If not, they’ll be required to meet other requirements like quarantining, COVID testing, or providing proof of recovery from COVID.

France: While you don’t need a booster to enter France, if you want to do anything while you’re there then you’ll need one.

The vaccine pass, which is required to visit attractions, take long-distance trains and dine at restaurants, can be used by any traveller who has received a booster within seven months of their second dose. But from February 15, that reduces to four months.

Spain: From February 1, travellers must have received their last vaccine no more than 270 days before arriving in Spain. If more than nine months have passed, travellers must show proof of a booster dose received at least 14 days prior to their arrival.

Switzerland: From February 1, vaccine certificates are only valid for nine months in Switzerland.

Israel: Since October, locals and travellers must have received a booster shot to be considered fully vaccinated, and be eligible for a green pass needed to enter all indoor venues.

Passes will remain valid for those who have received their latest dose or recovered from COVID-19 within the last six months, with the final dose taken at least 14 days before arrival.

Singapore: From February 14, travellers arriving in Singapore will only be considered fully vaccinated if they received their second dose within 270 days of arrival. Beyond that, boosters are required.

United Arab Emirates: Travellers arriving in Abu Dhabi are no longer considered fully vaccinated unless they have received a booster at least six months after their second dose, according to the government’s health app

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People will die vaxxed or not, the data is clear.

Yeah a large portion of the recent deaths are triple vaxxed here 

seems like if you’re very at risk to covid, this treatment does very little