Check your account email address ×

SkiDoo something something idk but...

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Direct drive system from Doo.

That would be interesting since today the secondary clutch is above your foot.  Direct drive would put it where your foot is today and would require a huge tear up to the ergos as they have them currently 

Edited by Boonbocker1

5 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

That would be interesting since today the secondary clutch is above your foot.  Direct drive would put it where your foot is today and would require a huge tear up to the ergos as they have them currently 

They would probably use a planetary drive like cat did with the diamond drive 

On 1/30/2022 at 9:53 PM, 800renegaderider said:

I notice a trend here no ski-doo riders constantly doing repairs, no ski-doos getting a stop sale, no threads about ski-doos not getting delivered. The only issue I’ve read about is running out of gas and dealer taking to long to refill the tank. I guess it pays to own the best sled on the snow.

Well to be fair 90%of ski doo riders have zero fucking idea how to do repairs. They learn how to attach there fancy bag to the linx clamp and get a real butch feeling onnthete pants .

And 850 doo deep snow sleds are far from bullet proof they are poping almost as many motors as poo . And doo still has there head in there ass as far as clutching/belt life . And I am saying this as a guy who has 2 of them 

On 1/31/2022 at 11:24 AM, 800renegaderider said:

A majority have been delivered but the remainder of Ski-doo’s have all been completed and ready to ship for quite some time now the problem is the Canadian truckers are off on a protest not working.

Lol yeah it's the truckers who have been protesting for 10 days now 

• Like 1