Check your account email address ×

body bag #1 coming home.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how dare anyone point the obvious. the obvious being that the guy in the white house is going to get us wrapped up in a fucking miserable war. a real miserable war. carry on. 

Just like the last 2!!!!

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how dare anyone point the obvious. the obvious being that the guy in the white house is going to get us wrapped up in a fucking miserable war. a real miserable war. carry on. 

So he started this mess? Didn't obama promise to get the us out of that mess? Why in 8 years did you not start a post about dead soldiers?

Do you really work with people in a medical capacity? You are nothing short of an inflamatory short sighted penis loving faggot.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

So he started this mess? Didn't obama promise to get the us out of that mess? Why in 8 years did you not start a post about dead soldiers?

Do you really work with people in a medical capacity? You are nothing short of an inflamatory short sighted penis loving faggot.

i love you too, jeffery.  i also love the name jeffery. it's soooo snexy...

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

No way he works with soldiers. Battered wives maybe...

Nah,he bragged about all the vets he claimed to help, considering his anger and self absorbed anger at anyone not on " his. Side" it's obvious he has an agenda not aligned with his government paid clientele,

Hes ca pathetic fraud,

47 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I can just imagine him helping a vet right up to the point where he gets his teeth knocked in. I'm sure he's the smartest man in the room wherever he goes. 

Only way he's the smartest man in the room is if he's in there alone 

Liberals are disgusting.

First thing to come across my home page this morning...............Little Yemen girl killed by Trump air raid. 

And, they had an actual photo of the sweet little  girl who was murdered by Trump. 

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Liberals are disgusting.

First thing to come across my home page this morning...............Little Yemen girl killed by Trump air raid. 

And, they had an actual photo of the sweet little  girl who was murdered by Trump. 

what network? I haven't seen a thing about it :dunno: