Check your account email address ×

New Covid Subforum

ckf

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

"If" he did need help,,with all the guys he knows on this site for 20+ years,,,why in the hell would he ask you??? You've done nothing but try to sell yourself as some sort of royalty since you got here and failed. I already told ckf that you're a MOD wannabe,,thanks for proving you're still the same. You can also drop the posting of pics and mentioning my name evrytime trying to bait me,,,it's lame.

You're crush on Z is disturbing.

I was being respectful but you seem to want to rub salt in my face, and no,,!! I 100% do not want any job like that ever agin.  <<< So please save this!! 

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was being respectful but you seem to want to rub salt in my face, and no,,!! I 100% do not want any job like that ever agin.  <<< So please save this!! 

:backpeddle: you were trying to start shit,,,be enough of a man to admit it.

Just now, HSR said:

:backpeddle: you were trying to start shit,,,be enough of a man to admit it.

I have big shoulders, if I offended ckf I am totally sorry and I totally respect the guy. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I have big shoulders, if I offended ckf I am totally sorry and I totally respect the guy. 

Hey, your pics are great!! 

Come over to the FARM THREAD and post away, all you want!!! 

If you can, get another pic of Megan, from the side. Tell her it's for an old guy in NH!!   

Here's to big steaks, big money, and big juggs!!! :bc:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Looks like some old FS dirty laundry, just going let the wheels fall off this bus. Wow!:hdchr:

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought contributing members to post on anything? I was wondering what happen to old Z? xcr700, Z and myself had some great times. Seems I hit a nerve, just bumped into and old post from the Z.

You want to show respect???Quit acting like we're stupid OK?? 10 year old kids can whip up a better excuse. You searched for that thread and brought it up because of the heated content with the hopes of rekindling the flames,end of story. You were already told what happened to Z and EVERYONE here knows except you.

30 minutes ago, Badger** said:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

You want to show respect???Quit acting like we're stupid OK?? 10 year old kids can whip up a better excuse. You searched for that thread and brought it up because of the heated content with the hopes of rekindling the flames,end of story. You were already told what happened to Z and EVERYONE here knows except you.

Did I not do what asked me to do?? More salt in the face HSR? You were a Nazi mod over at HCS and I see it carried over to hear. I was 100% respectful on my last post but you seem to not be able to live with that. Looks like your the one that is :stirthepot: now like always.  

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Did I not do what asked me to do?? More salt in the face HSR? You were a Nazi mod over at HCS and I see it carried over to hear. I was 100% respectful on my last post but you seem to not be able to live with that. Looks like your the one that is :stirthepot: now like always.  

Yup. Not FREEDOMSLEDDER anymore. Monitoring all your posts, and making a big deal out of nothing. So fukkin what, you brought up an old post!! BIG FUKKIN DEAL!!!

Just lookin' to cause you trouble, for some reason. Probably the " OWNAGE " that you hand out. 

You were also told by ckf that I broke no rules about your pic and to drop it,,yet last night you posted all these posts along with pics?Why? Seriously,,,,why???

I need to see more of your cooking, I am looking forward to seeing your chop sticks at work. 9_9 Our Barterer tonight is Megan, Not family HSR so do your thing. 

Obviously from Post Lake Wisconsin. They were out on my Pontoon. Not family so do your thing HSR. 

Family, lay off HSR

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You were also told by ckf that I broke no rules about your pic and to drop it,,yet last night you posted all these posts along with pics?Why? Seriously,,,,why???

I need to see more of your cooking, I am looking forward to seeing your chop sticks at work. 9_9 Our Barterer tonight is Megan, Not family HSR so do your thing. 

Obviously from Post Lake Wisconsin. They were out on my Pontoon. Not family so do your thing HSR. 

Family, lay off HSR

Your feelings were hurt HSR??  I've seen you do the same thing to me, and NOOO I'm NOT going looking for it cuz I'm not a pussy and don't give a shit. Your Irish or so you say, FYI the Irish they don't get offended by jack shit. I was poking fun at you and now your crying??:lol:It's cool if go do it to someone else and then you start crying like a bitch now?? I see you bring up people past post all the time.  Please, your being a man bitch now!!  

Edited by Badger**

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Your feelings were hurt HSR??  I've seen you do the same thing to me, and NOOO I'm NOT going looking for it cuz I'm not a pussy and don't give a shit. Your Irish or so you say, FYI the Irish they don't get offended by jack shit. I was poking fun at you and now your crying??:lol:It's cool if go do it to someone else and then you start crying like a bitch now?? I see you bring up people past post all the time.  Please, your being a man bitch now!!  

After 10+ years as a mod/admin it takes a lot to offend me or hurt my feelings,,way more game than you got is needed.I'm simply pointing out that when a site owner tells a member to drop something,,most respectful members would listen. Again it's got nothing to do with what you claim or my nationality.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

After 10+ years as a mod/admin it takes a lot to offend me or hurt my feelings,,way more game than you got is needed.I'm simply pointing out that when a site owner tells a member to drop something,,most respectful members would listen. Again it's got nothing to do with what you claim or my nationality.

"Thrasher Threads" <<<<<<<<<<<< I did 100% back you up!! Ok I'll stop picking on you!! Cuz you got that great game! :lol:

Edited by Badger**

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

"Thrasher Threads" <<<<<<<<<<<< I did 100% back you up!! Ok I'll stop picking on you!! :lol:

Yes unfortunately it’s in the thrasher forum, why again??? Good job 👍 betcha 550 claims you owned us all :bc: Carry on acting like a child , now the forum has seen your true colours.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes unfortunately it’s in the thrasher forum, why again??? Good job 👍 betcha 550 claims you owned us all :bc: Carry on acting like a child , now the forum has seen your true colours.

HSR, I would never wish I'll will on you. I'm going to move on.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, Badger** said:

HSR, I would never wish I'll will on you. I'm going to move on.  

Hey Badge, I know you've had a couple of sad days with your friend's losses. Hang in there, and when you're up to it, I'll be looking forward to your pics of those fantastic dinners, and your posts.   :friends:

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Badge, I know you've had a couple of sad days with your friend's losses. Hang in there, and when you're up to it, I'll be looking forward to your pics of those fantastic dinners, and your posts.   :friends:

Just curious why would you post a comment like that in a thread about the new covid subforum???

Why not post i in "YOUR" thread and tag Badger in your post??

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just curious why would you post a comment like that in a thread about the new covid subforum???

Why not post i in "YOUR" thread and tag Badger in your post??

'Cause someone gave him some CHEAP SHOTS here. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Badge and p550. Butt buddies

Badge seems like a good guy. I wish I could head out to Wisconsin/Minn. for some fishing, I would gladly stop by and say hi. 

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badge seems like a good guy. I wish I could head out to Wisconsin/Minn. for some fishing, I would gladly stop by and say hi. 

Sad you can't take off your ankle bracelet

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sad you can't take off your ankle bracelet

Sad you hide like an anonymous faggot on FS.COM.

I post pics of EVERY aspect of my life here, what do you post? 

A photo-shop of a fish-finder, and some cooking pics. 

Fuck off, bitch.  

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sad you hide like an anonymous faggot on FS.COM.

I post pics of EVERY aspect of my life here, what do you post? 

A photo-shop of a fish-finder, and some cooking pics. 

Fuck off, bitch.  

I don't delete or Photoshop.  You are the bitch.  Even life details I have shared more than you.  You are pathetic.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I don't delete or Photoshop.  You are the bitch.  Even life details I have shared more than you.  You are pathetic.

I've even posted pics of ME, you dirty gunt!!!  

I "OWN " you, you fukkin pussy!!