Check your account email address ×

Stupid twats….

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The heathcare system here has suspended doing tests on non-symptomatic individuals due to the mad rush. 

Hope they start doing that in the Shitties too.

You should see what they are doing here while trying to remain tough on the anti covid cult.  :lol:

Complete imbeciles.  My daughter just took an offer with 30% more pay and they just told her point plank, “Just fill out the religious exception form”.

The ones that walked are being begged to come back for more money but, ooops!  They already took different jobs for more money.  This is called “progressive”.

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I couldn’t find horse dewormer. So I used cat nip. Worked great. I’m going to start a thread that cat nip is better then the vax.

It’s weird.  I just got some rest and took the normal steps that normal people should do when they feel “off”.  Imagine that working.  Hard to believe, I know.  I am glad that ashy taste when I eat something is gone though.  I still managed to work my way through a nice Papa Murphy’s pie with it though.  It just tasted a bit funny.  :lmao:

Wait…is pizza a possible cure!  Holy shit!

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I couldn’t find horse dewormer. So I used cat nip. Worked great. I’m going to start a thread that cat nip is better then the vax.

If you can get the top medical staff at Freedomsledder University to endorse it you could be on to something:thumbsup:. They've made some incredible discoveries thus far.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You should see what they are doing here while trying to remain tough on the anti covid cult.  :lol:

Complete imbeciles.  My daughter just took an offer with 30% more pay and they just told her point plank, “Just fill out the religious exception form”.

The ones that walked are being begged to come back for more money but, ooops!  They already took different jobs for more money.  This is called “progressive”.

It’s weird.  I just got some rest and took the normal steps that normal people should do when they feel “off”.  Imagine that working.  Hard to believe, I know.  I am glad that ashy taste when I eat something is gone though.  I still managed to work my way through a nice Papa Murphy’s pie with it though.  It just tasted a bit funny.  :lmao:

Wait…is pizza a possible cure!  Holy shit!

Wife is a Rn. First the unions stood up for them and said no vax. Hospital came back month later and said still have to take it. She filed a religious exception and got it. Healthcare is a shit show right now. They are paying 5-8 grand a week for travel nurses who don’t need to be vax’ed. Every one is quitting and picking these shifts up. Causing more shortages and more travel nurses needed. The nurses are overworked and hospitals won’t pay they’re employees to come in but can turn around and hire a travel nurse. If we didn’t have 3 younger children we would get on this money train. A hr away they were paying 7 grand for 13 week contract. I just worried when it slows down what would we do when she lost her local position 

I should mention her hospital is busy as shit. Sure there’s some covid but just plain busy. Another problem is nursing homes aren’t taking people so the hospital get stuck taking them filling up beds and staff. There’s people that have been sitting in the hospital for some time just looking for placement. 

58 minutes ago, Nanner said:

I should mention her hospital is busy as shit. Sure there’s some covid but just plain busy. Another problem is nursing homes aren’t taking people so the hospital get stuck taking them filling up beds and staff. There’s people that have been sitting in the hospital for some time just looking for placement. 

correct, or parents nursing home is locked down again every new go round of this hits them hard

1 hour ago, Nanner said:

Nursing homes have beds,but not enough staff to take on more residents. It’s a problem all over.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

If you can get the top medical staff at Freedomsledder University to endorse it you could be on to something:thumbsup:. They've made some incredible discoveries thus far.

Will there be survivor t shirts available soon? Maybe a shirt that says “ I got covid and only got this stupid T-shirt “.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Will there be survivor t shirts available soon? Maybe a shirt that says “ I got covid and only got this stupid T-shirt “.  

Currently out of stock and on backorder. Jt and Ace got the last 2 but I think that's like the third time Ace has requested a shirt so maybe he can give you one:thumbsup:

You also need to start a thread announcing you have Covid to get one. Virtue Signal is a must :bc:

54 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nursing homes have beds,but not enough staff to take on more residents. It’s a problem all over.

The staff is bringing it in,same as last time. Nurses are walking off the job or being fired for not getting stuck, mostly those who are at the age they can have kids. 

8 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

The staff is bringing it in,same as last time. Nurses are walking off the job or being fired for not getting stuck, mostly those who are at the age they can have kids. 

Yup a lot of my wife’s coworkers that still want to have kids refused it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

The nightmare stories in these places is just awful.  But, VaXYnE ManDatEs!!!

Literally, some who require daily attention aren’t seen by anybody at all.  There’s not enough staff.  Infections are soaring.