Check your account email address ×

Fake News Network (CNN) spinning....

.....Trump's investigation into voter fraud as an "excuse to enact voter suppression".  The President of the NAACP will call for "protests, civil disobedience and more".  "Experts" at FNN agree!!!!!   :lmao:

Yep!  Anyone really wondering why the left is all bent outa shape about Trump's claims and threat to investigate?  Guilty as hell. :lol:

I love FNN!   It's funny as fuck to me!!!  Tabloid media with an agenda....and the idiot liberals can't get close enough to the screen!!!!!

Let's go protest!

:lol:

Interesting claim .......Is the media now the opposition party.

Don't get me wrong, I want a media that will be a pitbull with the government, but I don't want a media that lies and distorts facts. We have went from one  extreme to the next.  I think it pretty obvious Trump will never get any positive coverage, no matter what.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Interesting claim .......Is the media now the opposition party.

Don't get me wrong, I want a media that will be a pitbull with the government, but I don't want a media that lies and distorts facts. We have went from one  extreme to the next.  I think it pretty obvious Trump will never get any positive coverage, no matter what.

Well, "opposition party" kind of describes it.  It's been very clear that they have an agenda aligned with the left, which, may be argued they always have.  But this last year they have been absolutely blatant in their efforts to elect their choice.   There is no hiding it.  And now, it sure seems clear they are going to do whatever it takes to undermine this administration.  So, while maybe not all media is "the opposition", I could call CNN and MSNBC  the opposition party quite easily.  They have and continue to earn it.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You guys are basically the only first world country that doesn't have voter ID :guzzle: 

Because requiring someone to have and carry a government issued ID is "racist".  It's the fucking law!  Or at least it used to be.  I think you say it as UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, "opposition party" kind of describes it.  It's been very clear that they have an agenda aligned with the left, which, may be argued they always have.  But this last year they have been absolutely blatant in their efforts to elect their choice.   There is no hiding it.  And now, it sure seems clear they are going to do whatever it takes to undermine this administration.  So, while maybe not all media is "the opposition", I could call CNN and MSNBC  the opposition party quite easily.  They have and continue to earn it.

Kind of the way I see it too.  Agenda driven reporting has always been around, but now it seems more than personal.... Like a vendetta.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because requiring someone to have and carry a government issued ID is "racist".  It's the fucking law!  Or at least it used to be.  I think you say it as UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"

:lmao:

Some guy did a video during the election and he went to Brooklyn and asked all these blacks if they had ID and if they would mind showing it to vote and they all said they had ID and all wouldn't mind and do use ID :news: Who in the fuck other than the odd homeless guy or mountain man doesn't have ID 

Just now, Momorider said:

Some guy did a video during the election and he went to Brooklyn and asked all these blacks if they had ID and if they would mind showing it to vote and they all said they had ID and all wouldn't mind and do use ID :news: Who in the fuck other than the odd homeless guy or mountain man doesn't have ID 

Illegal immigrants.  And of course dead people...but they have bigger issues.like being forced to vote Democrat. :lol:

Going back to the media being the  "opposition party", I'm not unconvinced their actions couldn't  brand them enemies of the state.  Their reporting agenda is hate based.  They now incite aggression and violence against a legitimate political party and constantly validate it with their biased views.  Their coverage is clearly one-sided to be as deceptive as possible to ensure the Current POTUS and his administration are branded as vile racist demons thus continuing their interest in further dividing our country.  So, "enemies of the state" may be a real good term.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, "opposition party" kind of describes it.  It's been very clear that they have an agenda aligned with the left, which, may be argued they always have.  But this last year they have been absolutely blatant in their efforts to elect their choice.   There is no hiding it. 

Yes, there is a slant to the left with some news outlets, but our side is guilty, too. Fox openly pushed for President Trump. During a "friendly" argument at a Christmas party, my aunt challenged me to find a "positive" Dem story or opinion piece on foxnews.com. I could not find one when she asked me, nor have I been able to find one since. Even the political cartoons are all anti-Dem. I still visit the site, but I tend to believe most news outlets are biased, not just MSNBC. 

Bias/ slant is one thing.  I just watched my local news misrepresent Trump on immigration and refugees.  Giving air time to groups that were flat ass lying about Trump rounding up  and deporting Muslims.

13 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Yes, there is a slant to the left with some news outlets, but our side is guilty, too. Fox openly pushed for President Trump. During a "friendly" argument at a Christmas party, my aunt challenged me to find a "positive" Dem story or opinion piece on foxnews.com. I could not find one when she asked me, nor have I been able to find one since. Even the political cartoons are all anti-Dem. I still visit the site, but I tend to believe most news outlets are biased, not just MSNBC. 

Fox can drive me nuts too.  They wore thin on me during Obama's first term.  But I now find them a better news source and actually having less of a bias during their news reporting than both CNN and MSNBC.   I want to know what is happening, not an opinion editorial on every thing they see unfit.   Again, not perfect but if I have just a bit to try and catch up, it's gonna be Fox.  I want laughter and entertainment (grossly so), CNN gets my first vote.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fox can drive me nuts too.  They wore thin on me during Obama's first term.  But I now find them a better news source and actually having less of a bias during their news reporting than both CNN and MSNBC.   I want to know what is happening, not an opinion editorial on every thing they see unfit.   Again, not perfect but if I have just a bit to try and catch up, it's gonna be Fox.  I want laughter and entertainment (grossly so), CNN gets my first vote.

I like Fox, the only one on Fox that gets annoying is Hannity. When you look at the alternatives like CNN & MSNBC, it's easy to like Fox. Every once in awhile I take a peek at that wretched bitch Maddow and I only do that when I'm considering a new tv because when I watch that nutjob it makes me want to smash my tv into oblivion. :lol:

IMHO trump knows what the parrots will squawk on and on and on about freeing him to do real work   . have as much shit out at once it all gets lost in the overwhelming bias bashing the average viewer tunes out turns the channel and gives 2 fucks . they get so over it they even tune out there co workers and family . and the ones who keep talking would never back anything he would do any way so they keep squawking only helping trump and the whole rep party in the end     

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I like Fox, the only one on Fox that gets annoying is Hannity. When you look at the alternatives like CNN & MSNBC, it's easy to like Fox. Every once in awhile I take a peek at that wretched bitch Maddow and I only do that when I'm considering a new tv because when I watch that nutjob it makes me want to smash my tv into oblivion. :lol:

Yeah...gotta be careful of the "entertainment shows" on all of them.  

Mathews and Maddow, both MSNBC are two of the biggest lying bigots I've ever seen.  And the Dems coddle them like they are gods.  Two complete hacks!  Mathews yells over all his guests to prove he's the most "smarterist" and Maddow is a god damn kindergarten teacher connecting dots to the R's conspiracies like I've never seen.  I mean ASTONISHING!!!

And CNN, well, all their shit stinks like no other.  Wolfe Blitzer. :lol:

come on Mathews is hysterical especially when live . he can talk for 2min straight and say nothing coherent . I some times think he is manecunt  

and who can ever forget the tingle up his leg  LMFAO priceless. and the tingle up my leg song on Rush L is the best   

Edited by Ez ryder