Check your account email address ×

And you wonder why people think the way they do...

Snake

...when this is the tripe they read and get their news from...

The beloved MSNBC is owned by COMCAST which is owned by Vanguard and BlackRock. Wall Street and Big Pharma. Never got an explanation why Keith Olbermann, Martin Brashear, Melissa Harris Perry, Ed Schultz, Dylan Ratigan all got fired and it wasn't because of poor ratings.

I also have a sense, and I admit it may be misguided, that someone had a talk with Rachel. I hope I'm wrong. I am going to be down to only watching Nicolle who speaks fearlessly and has on great guests, and Chris Hayes. Will MSNBC even cover the National Guard whistleblower story today? More and more experts who I watch on Nicolle are taking shots at our DOJ, that is worrisome. Even moderate Clare McCaskill is on the band wagon.

If the GQP takes over government there will be no anti-fascist media, they will come after sites like DU, better have contingency plans guys.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216125409

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

...when this is the tripe they read and get their news from...

The beloved MSNBC is owned by COMCAST which is owned by Vanguard and BlackRock. Wall Street and Big Pharma. Never got an explanation why Keith Olbermann, Martin Brashear, Melissa Harris Perry, Ed Schultz, Dylan Ratigan all got fired and it wasn't because of poor ratings.

I also have a sense, and I admit it may be misguided, that someone had a talk with Rachel. I hope I'm wrong. I am going to be down to only watching Nicolle who speaks fearlessly and has on great guests, and Chris Hayes. Will MSNBC even cover the National Guard whistleblower story today? More and more experts who I watch on Nicolle are taking shots at our DOJ, that is worrisome. Even moderate Clare McCaskill is on the band wagon.

If the GQP takes over government there will be no anti-fascist media, they will come after sites like DU, better have contingency plans guys.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216125409

That place is literally ground zero for imbecile nation.