Check your account email address ×

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3-5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, if he's going to get uptight and lie about the unimportant shit, what do youi think he's going to do about other things? the press, and others, need to stay on this clown's ass like momo on a shit sandwich. otherwise the lies become the norm.

Good luck with your next 4 years then. You'll be chasing him around popping blood vessels in your head. Me, I'm going to enjoy life and not let stupid shit like popular votes get to me or if he'll put military in parades or how many people showed up to his inauguration compared to another presidents.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Good luck with your next 4 years then. You'll be chasing him around popping blood vessels in your head. Me, I'm going to enjoy life and not let stupid shit like popular votes get to me or if he'll put military in parades or how many people showed up to his inauguration compared to another presidents.

why do you think I'm going to get uptight over this shit? I find trump and the trumpsters very entertaining, and they continually support my descriptions about them.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if he's going to get uptight and lie about the unimportant shit, what do youi think he's going to do about other things? the press, and others, need to stay on this clown's ass like momo on a shit sandwich. otherwise the lies become the norm.

Ah yes, the left has been pushing the narrative of the unimportant shit, the media has been constantly asking about it and when trump finally talks about it, you have dipshits like slinger all of a sudden say stupid shit like this.  Always trying to turn the conversation around.  Fucking idiots.