Check your account email address ×

What should be an easy win for dems is foreshadowing a democrat blood bath

jtssrx

Even if McAluff pulls it out snd wins by a point or two democrats are going to get smoked all over the country. Biden easily won Virginia less than a year ago. Everyone realizes the democrats were a huge mistake 

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Even if McAluff pulls it out snd wins by a point or two democrats are going to get smoked all over the country. Biden easily won Virginia less than a year ago. Everyone realizes the democrats were a huge mistake 

plenty of time for the pubs to fuck it up.  trump was a shoe in for a second term before the corona and his inconsistent leadership during it.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

plenty of time for the pubs to fuck it up.  trump was a shoe in for a second term before the corona and his inconsistent leadership during it.  

The TDS is strong with this one...

Didn't realize Trump was running for governor...

16 hours ago, jtssrx said:

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

The TDS is strong with this one...

Didn't realize Trump was running for governor...

since your comprehension is so low let me bold it for you

And I said nothing really negative about trump either unless you think somehow he was consistent in his messaging during the COvid   

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

since your comprehension is so low let me bold it for you

And I said nothing really negative about trump either unless you think somehow he was consistent in his messaging during the COvid   

Every thread turns to Trump. McCauluff, dems, 2022.... Boom! Trump....

Ya know?

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I disagree . When every fourm of media there is has been running a massive marketing campain to get any one buy Trump in . It would have been extremely tight covid or not . He was tge only one that attempted to get in fr of the rona . Yet it was his fault it got here and spread so fast ? 

Bullshit . 

• Thanks 1