Check your account email address ×

Trump’s D.C. Hotel Lost $73 Million While He Was President

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the paper trail is 40 yrs long . Yada Yada Yada.  So if all you say us true it is just 1 more blazing example of how completely incompetent govenment us again . Do you honestly think this is the first time in the life of Trump Corp his taxes and records have been scrutinized by the irs or state att generaks offices? Really is this what you think ?

You are just another idiot lemming eagerly buying in to what you are being fed out looking for more opinion journalism crap to embolden your opinion just like pampers 

I'll just wait for something to come down. If it doesn't I'll acknowledge it. If it does you better acknowledge it, and post how great I am, you stinking pig-fart.  

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Anyone that promotes any type of washington entrenched politician is idiotic.  Washington is the problem, not the solution, that is why trump has support.

Trump got his face kicked-in twice...IMPEACHED!!! 

HE FAILED WITH MASSIVE FAILURE!!! He thought he could talk to Congress like he talks to his 12 dollar an hour hotel workers, and cement workers.

He then lost o a fukkin 76 year old fuck!!

TRUMP SUCKS!! His dirty followers just like his hatred, pro-life stand, guns and religion! Nothing else, Trump is a fake!! 

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HE FAILED WITH MASSIVE FAILURE!!! He thought he could talk to Congress like he talks to his 12 dollar an hour hotel workers, and cement workers.

TRUMP SUCKS!! His dirty followers just like his hatred, pro-life stand, guns and religion! Nothing else, Trump is a fake!! 

It’s laughable that a blowhard like you calls anyone fake.  :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And yet he has more integrity then 90% of washington.  But you choose washington over trump.  Sorry that others don't.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are a fake. You have 0% credibility  and even msinecats don’t listen to you.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

When was Trump impeached?

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s laughable that a blowhard like you calls anyone fake.  :lol:

I'm not a blowhard!!!  Tell me what you think is a lie!! 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

And yet he has more integrity then 90% of washington.  But you choose washington over trump.  Sorry that others don't.

I don't choose DC over TRUMP, I HATE THEM ALL!!! 

2 hours ago, CFM said:

You are a fake. You have 0% credibility  and even msinecats don’t listen to you.

Then how come NOBODY will accept my TNW CHALLENGE, and come down to ManchVegas and collect as easy 10Gs????? 

LMAO!   I really like how I " OWN " you little guys!!  :owned:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

When was Trump impeached?

He got impeached twice, but not convicted/removed by the Senate. He had enough PUB votes that saved his ass. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not a blowhard!!!  Tell me what you think is a lie!! 

I don't choose DC over TRUMP, I HATE THEM ALL!!! 

Then how come NOBODY will accept my TNW CHALLENGE, and come down to ManchVegas and collect as easy 10Gs????? 

LMAO!   I really like how I " OWN " you little guys!!  :owned:

He got impeached twice, but not convicted/removed by the Senate. He had enough PUB votes that saved his ass. 

Well that and the fact both times were just a pathetic  joke for idiot sheep such as your self to get all lathered up about . And of couse you were following the big bouncing ball every place .

I tell ya', Trump sure doesn't look too bothered by his legal issues. 

Watched some of his Iowa speech. Sounds like he's rarin' ta' go.

I have to admit I liked hearing some of what he had to say:

STOP THE ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS

CHINA MUST PAY TRILLIONS FOR COVID RELEASE

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are choosing DC over trump.  You are using the fact that they impeached him and anything they say, you are using against him.  That is choosing sides and you are taking the side of dc.

No I'm not, I hate them all.  

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well that and the fact both times were just a pathetic  joke for idiot sheep such as your self to get all lathered up about . And of couse you were following the big bouncing ball every place .

Oh will you shut up, and clean out a nasty abandoned apartment, that you lost money on.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No I'm not, I hate them all.  

Oh will you shut up, and clean out a nasty abandoned apartment, that you lost money on.  

Reality sucks for a pathetic little lemming such as your self . 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Reality sucks for a pathetic little lemming such as your self . 

Where am I a lemming? 

I don't follow anybody, you stinking little janitor!!  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, you are sticking up for the bullshit that dc is doing to trump.  You may not realize it, but you are picking one over the other.

No, I hate them all.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, Mainecat said:

Just look at the Trump apologists here…..totally amazing. 
Makes me sick.

Fuck all laws right guys?

Your obsession with Trump is really fucking strange.