Check your account email address ×

From your experience, which of those are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Annoying MF'ers  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest tool?

• Prius Drivers
    • Brodozer Drivers
    • People hauling a camper and a boat/car with a 1/2T truck

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Annoying dipshit today flicked me and my 10 year old off because we came down a 2 into 1 lane with the right away and he didn't want me to.  Asshole accelerated and tried to hit me.  Dumb fuck.

In MN it is directed by the state to zipper merge and not merge early.

https://www.dot.state.mn.us/zippermerge/

To be fair to skidude, MI was late to adopt it as they started in 2019.  Net effect of the zipper can be more than a 40% time savings through a merging zone.  

I can see your guy's point to a certain extent and to be honest I would never speed up to cut someone off like that. I can be an asshole but not that big of one. Its the people that throw a fender in there when there wasn't room to begin with. I'll let someone in if they have their blinker on and give me some time to slow down or make room. Its awfully hard not to have a bad attitude when you see so much stupid on the road.

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I can see your guy's point to a certain extent and to be honest I would never speed up to cut someone off like that. I can be an asshole but not that big of one. Its the people that throw a fender in there when there wasn't room to begin with. I'll let someone in if they have their blinker on and give me some time to slow down or make room. Its awfully hard not to have a bad attitude when you see so much stupid on the road.

With the zipper the non-merging lane should allow room.  There are a bunch of asshats that don't want it to go every other car.  That is shit.  If they do that, there is no choice but to throw a fender in there.  That being said, in MI if they don't allow room it is considered reckless driving ticket wise.  MN doesn't clarify.  I had to look as it has been clearly shared here that the zipper is the norm and that was nearly a decade a go.