Check your account email address ×

Fake Polls? How CNN And ABC Are Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump’s Favorability

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, polls are estimates, and in the 2016 election, they were wrong. not just the dem polls either. hell most of the country, world, thought Hillary would win this thing, even if you took poll data out of it.

No

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

depends on the question, of course. but generally, no. a poll like this one is nothing more than a basic estimate based upon RANDOM sampling of people. these polls were done the same way as those before them regarding pres, pres-elects, etc. are they all dead nuts accurate? hell no.

So Trump in 8 weeks goes from seeing support in a campaign and rally's unlike anything we've maybe ever seen before, winning over 300 electoral votes including 62 million votes to an approval rating of 44%. :lol:   

The swing of 11% in party affiliation could mean of the around 1000 polled 111 could have had a different answer.   This is just to get to what is known to be the current average political affiliation of our country.  Now swing the poll 11% strong for GOP respondents and what do you get?  Dude you have to be smarter than this.    

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Snoslinger said:

again, polls are estimates, and in the 2016 election, they were wrong. not just the dem polls either. hell most of the country, world, thought Hillary would win this thing, even if you took poll data out of it.

I thought she'd win too...as did most here.  My faith in the American people was pretty much nil.  But the polls were not used as "estimates" or information like I said.  They were used as de facto scores and purposely misled everyone.  I disagreed with a lot of them...A TON.  Especially after the debates.  I'm not the smartest man on earth, but I've been in my share of boardrooms and debates.  I have a good bead on who is winning or losing..and have been on both sides.  I thought he pulled off every debate..the first just barely.  The second was a slaughter and the third was the end for her in my book.  But polling?  Nope.  It made me look hard to see if my biases were in fact adjusting my reason and intellect more than they should.  As it turns out...nope.

But still...he was far from perfect.  An arrogant ass IMO.  But the credentials (outside of politics) to back it up and warrant a good solid listening too.  Of course, I think most may still believe if it were anyone but her, he'd have lost.  I don't know but I'd go with Momo's thought first....:bc:

lmao. Earlier today I saw a news story that showed the crowd difference between obamas inauguration and trumps. O's was packed and trumps was seemingly empty. Then just now I watch a live feed of Washington and it is absolutely jammed. People everywhere.  They must've taken the first picture at 6 AM ffs. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought she'd win too...as did most here.  My faith in the American people was pretty much nil.  But the polls were not used as "estimates" or information like I said.  They were used as de facto scores and purposely misled everyone.  I disagreed with a lot of them...A TON.  Especially after the debates.  I'm not the smartest man on earth, but I've been in my share of boardrooms and debates.  I have a good bead on who is winning or losing..and have been on both sides.  I thought he pulled off every debate..the first just barely.  The second was a slaughter and the third was the end for her in my book.  But polling?  Nope.  It made me look hard to see if my biases were in fact adjusting my reason and intellect more than they should.  As it turns out...nope.

But still...he was far from perfect.  An arrogant ass IMO.  But the credentials (outside of politics) to back it up and warrant a good solid listening too.  Of course, I think most may still believe if it were anyone but her, he'd have lost.  I don't know but I'd go with Momo's thought first....:bc:

Personally I didn't think he did great in any of the debates and got absolutely destroyed in the first one.  

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

lmao. Earlier today I saw a news story that showed the crowd difference between obamas inauguration and trumps. O's was packed and trumps was seemingly empty. Then just now I watch a live feed of Washington and it is absolutely jammed. People everywhere.  They must've taken the first picture at 6 AM ffs. 

Slinger doesn't believe stuff like this is 'staged'

3 minutes ago, Shifty said:

More FAKE news, get used to it be aware of it it wont stop after today :flush:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Personally I didn't think he did great in any of the debates and got absolutely destroyed in the first one.  

I thought he started strong and finished just ok.  I called it a "win" but, close. The "middle frame" was a disaster. His incessant rambling and skating around the net for no apparent reason had me shaking my head.  It seemed kinda clear it'd been a while since he's had to debate anything.  Hell, he'd walk her into the kill zone then walk her right back out of it without her even saying a word!  SMH!!!!!!  Speak, state your point, fire the shot...the SHUT THE FUCK UP!  Hell, he "fired off" some nice ones that slipped through her vest then went in and repaired the damage..then ate the bullet!  :wall:

War and hockey analogies. :lmao:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So Trump in 8 weeks goes from seeing support in a campaign and rally's unlike anything we've maybe ever seen before, winning over 300 electoral votes including 62 million votes to an approval rating of 44%. :lol:   

The swing of 11% in party affiliation could mean of the around 1000 polled 111 could have had a different answer.   This is just to get to what is known to be the current average political affiliation of our country.  Now swing the poll 11% strong for GOP respondents and what do you get?  Dude you have to be smarter than this.    

dude, a lot has happened in those 8 weeks. while you may not believe most of it, a lot of people do, including morderate republicans. it baffles me you cannot grasp this.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

so you thought Hilary would win as well, yet had trouble believing the polls that showed her winning too? sees rather strange. as far as the debate performances? paleez. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Shifty said:

if you're saying they were trying to "fool" people that early in the morning I call bullshit. anyone with a brain would know the earlier it is, the less the crowd. it'll be interesting to compare the maximum crowds. i suspect Obama, by a whole lot.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Explain:

Friday, January 20, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 56% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President-elect Trump’s job performance. Forty-four percent (44%) disapprove.

i have no idea nor do i feel like looking at how Rasmussen does their polls. i do know, however, that Rasmussen has been dead-ass wrong in the past, too. my point now is that this poll was not a scam, nor unlike other polls done before it.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, a lot has happened in those 8 weeks. while you may not believe most of it, a lot of people do, including morderate republicans. it baffles me you cannot grasp this.

so you thought Hilary would win as well, yet had trouble believing the polls that showed her winning too? sees rather strange. as far as the debate performances? paleez. :lol:

if you're saying they were trying to "fool" people that early in the morning I call bullshit. anyone with a brain would know the earlier it is, the less the crowd. it'll be interesting to compare the maximum crowds. i suspect Obama, by a whole lot.

Well, Republicans gotta work, so......

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have no idea nor do i feel like looking at how Rasmussen does their polls. i do know, however, that Rasmussen has been dead-ass wrong in the past, too. my point now is that this poll was not a scam, nor unlike other polls done before it.

Other than the poll I posted above, Rasmussen was the most accurate after them. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I believed our MSM were a complete mockery of information and the true facts.  And I believed the American people had lost their ability to tell the difference intelligently. I was only half right (wait...49.8% right with California.... :lmao: )

Now, STFU.  YOUR PRESIDENT is going to be sworn in shortly....PUCKER UP...BUTTERCUP!!:lol:

Image result for kiss trumps ring

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That is exactly what I'm saying because that was exactly what was happening. They were totally comparing crowds to popularity. Except they were slanted. They all have an agenda. Fake news my man. YOU should be able to see this. YOUare a smart guy. Take the blinders off ffs

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Even "moderate republicans" think he is assembling one of the best cabinets since Reagan.  

Edited by Highmark

If random sampling polls were accurate you would not see a swing from 32-52% in approval ratings. :lol: Care to explain that with your vast knowledge of polling slinger?  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

Funny how Obama's approval rating is so high yet so many voters took to the polls against his status quo Hillary candidate. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

That is exactly what I'm saying because that was exactly what was happening. They were totally comparing crowds to popularity. Except they were slanted. They all have an agenda. Fake news my man. YOU should be able to see this. YOUare a smart guy. Take the blinders off ffs

any links? where did you see it?